A Sabriel Day Out

Sam rushes in to the kitchen, breathing uncontrollably, "Dean! Vivian's gone! I can't find her anywhere!"

Dean looks up from his coffee, "She's no missing... She's at school. Children do attend school, Sammy."

Sam furrows his brow, "School? You're not homeschooling her?"

Dean shakes his head, "I'm not doing what dad did with us. She deserves better than what we had. So she will go to a normal school and will stay at that school. That's the best thing for her."

Sam nods slowly, "Right... Right. Yeah, of course. I didn't really think about it. That's cool... Yeah. I guess I'll spend the day with Gabe then."

Dean nods a little, "Be my guest. If you're curious, Cass is binge watching some shows in my room so I have opted for the kitchen. Enjoy your alone time." Sam nods slightly before leaving.

~~~~

Sam chuckles as he watches Gabriel awkwardly go down the slide in the park. A woman walks over to him with her child, "Is he with you? What does he think he is doing? This is a park, that isn't really acceptable for a grown man."

Sam raises an eyebrow, awkwardly smiling at the child who smiles back, "So a park that is for all ages... Can't be used by a grown man? Then why are you here?" He rolls his eyes, "He's a child at heart and if he wants to go on the slide, I'm not going to stop him. He is his own man. If you have a problem, bring it up with him. I am not the boss of him but be my guest if you think you can win an argument with him." The woman huffs and storms off, her child looking apologetically at Sam.

Gabriel runs over with a grin, "What did she want? Was she trying to hit on you? That would have been so awkward."

Sam shrugs, "She told me that it wasn't acceptable that you were playing on the slide." He can't help but smile, "That is so petty. If you want to go on a slide, go for it. If you want to wear a skirt, I'll wear one with you just so you won't be doing it alone."

Gabriel smiles a little, "That can be arranged." He clicks his fingers and the two men are suddenly in skirts that reach their knees and they now have a little bit of makeup on. "Damn... You look good in red lipstick."

Sam crosses his arms across his chest uncomfortably, "I didn't think you would actually do it."

Gabriel sighs deeply, "Sorry... Sorry, do you want me to change you back?"

Sam bites the inside of his mouth, "No. No, it's okay. Just be careful going down that slide that your skirt doesn't lift up."

Gabriel laughs lightly, "How about we go to a cafe and show off our new look? I'm kind of feeling the e-boy vibe... I should do it more often but with black."

Sam groans, "I swear to Chuck... If I find you in a maid outfit after today." Gabriel grins, winking at Sam before they take a stroll and head for a cafe to eat some food.

~~~~

Sam feels someone tap his leg in the grocery store, Gabriel had insisted they get sweets. Sam looks down to see a little boy about the age of ten, "Sir... Why are you wearing a skirt and makeup? That's for girls."

Sam shakes his head gently, "Actually... Men wore skirts first in the late eighteen hundreds. This means that we're technically taking away gender stereotypes and taking back our own fashion. To be fair, clothes and makeup have no gender. If you want to paint your nails or wear a wig, be my guest. Gender norms are boring anyway, right?"

The boy grins and runs off. Sam looks up at Gabriel as the Angel comes back with a basket full of sweets, "Cute kid. What did he want?"

The boy runs back with black nail varnish, "Could you buy me this and help me paint my nails, please? My mum wouldn't let me do it in a thousand years, if she had the choice."

Sam nods slowly, "Ugh... Yeah, sure." He furrows his brow, "Wait a second... Shouldn't you be in school?"

The boy looks away, "I... Well... I didn't want to go to school today. People keep picking on me and--"

Gabriel scoffs, "People pick on you? Show them who's boss. You're better than them and braver than them. I think it's amazing that you want to paint your nails, proving that you're stronger than them because you're emotionally and mentally stronger for doing what you want. Either beat them up or tell them to stop and threaten them. I could always come in and do it for you. I hate bullies."

The boy smiles a little, "Thanks... I'll go in tomorrow, I promise." The three head to the checkout and then go and sit on a bench while Sam does the boy's nails.

Sam smiles slightly, "All done." He hands the nail varnish to the boy, "Do you need help getting home? We can bring you home, if you want."

The boy shakes his head, "No... I'm all right. Thank you." He runs off and Sam presumes that this means he won't be going home until later anyway seen as school hasn't finished yet.

Gabriel grins at Sam, "You're warming up to being a femme boy, aren't you? Will I be seeing you in drag later?"

Sam rolls his eyes with a smile, "I have slightly enjoyed being in a skirt and makeup today... But never again. I feel like I have so little confidence because I'm not used to it? I don't know, it's just not me. It was nice to try it though."

Gabriel nods a little, "Yeah... I have to agree with you. Skirts are cool and all but no thank you." He clicks and the makeup is gone along with their trousers being back, "Better?" Sam nods gently, "Want to go terrorise some kids at the park? We can throws eggs at them."

Sam chuckles, "Um... Maybe not. You bought eggs in there?" Gabriel nods, "How about we egg somebody's house then? It's almost Halloween, after all."

Gabriel chuckles, "Sure... I'm a  bad influence on you, Samantha... Lets go!" Gabriel grabs Sam's hand and drags him to a nearby house and they start throwing eggs, mostly Gabriel though. When Gabriel throws his last egg, he hears a cop car down the road and places two fingers to Sam's forehead and they end up back at the bunker doors, "Well, I enjoyed our day together... Shall we?"

Sam rolls his eyes with a smile, "I enjoyed it to... Thank you for today." He presses a sweet kiss to Gabriel's lips before heading inside.

I am currently doing an online College session where I can barely here the tutor and can barely see the board... So I decided to write this chapter. So enjoy. I promised a Sabriel chapter and I delivered... Muhahahahaha. See you guys in the next chapter. :)