The End

Dean grins at Castiel as the woman smiles up at them, "You may now kiss your husband." Dean places his hands on the back of Castiel's neck and attaches his lips to the Angel's lips. 

Sam walks up to the two, patting Dean's back gently, "Well... You did it. You actually conquered your fear of commitment and you got married. To say I'm a little surprised is an understatement."

Gabriel hugs the four people; Dean, Sam, Castiel and Vivian. "At least one of the Winchesters got married."

Sam frowns as he furrows his brow, "Marriage isn't really for me. I don't need a ring to prove my love for you."

Gabriel raises an eyebrow at his boyfriend, "I didn't say me... I said in general. You're not about to propose to me too, are you?"

Vivian smiles, "Are we going to be looking forward to another wedding?"

Castiel looks at Sam carefully, "Are you planning on marrying Gabriel?"

Sam groans as he pulls out a ring, handing the box to Gabriel, "I'm not doing the theatrics, if that's what you think. Getting down on one knee to propose? I've never understood why people do it."

Gabriel looks at the ring carefully, "Finally." He hands a box to Sam who looks at the engagement ring inside, "I've been waiting to propose to you since Dean and Cass got engaged. There just wasn't a good time. First there was the Wendigo, then there was the Banshee, then the Ghosts and the Vampires. It's been hectic."

Dean raises an eyebrow, "You two? I wouldn't take either of you for the marrying type either."

Sam sighs deeply, "I usually wouldn't but I saw how cheesy and nice it was when you two got engaged... I just felt like Gabriel would like the theatrics to prove his love for me. It's his type of thing."

Gabriel grins, "You know me so well." Gabriel puts the ring on his finger and presses his lips to Sam's, "Admit it... You like the theatrics." 

Sam smiles a little, "Yeah... Yeah but only your theatrics." They all leave the Church and get drunk at a pub before heading home for another day of hunting.

After Sam and Gabriel get married, the four of them grow old together until Dean and Sam finally die of old age, the two Angel's joining them in Heaven. As for Vivian, she became a hunter and fell in love. She has three beautiful children with the names of Bobby, Charlie and Kevin the three names of the people that Dean and Sam held close to their hearts. 

I know it's a pretty lousy ending but I wasn't really sure what to write for this chapter. It's a nice ending to a brilliant show. Sure, we got the confession from Castiel about how he loves Dean but that was a pretty lousy ending where Dean didn't even respond. But oh well. This was a better Destiel ending and we even got a Sabriel ending. UwU