Chapter 1: "Our Default Encounter"

Hello Everyone✋! I have brought this new series to my Wattpad account for you to enjoy. Without further ado, let's get started:

Tari ran with all her might without knowing the main reason, looking for a way out but the only thing she managed was to get cornered in a dead end sometime, again... But Tari was not afraid because she felt a warm and soothing hand holding hers tightly... An orange-haired girl with the magnificent sunset and eyes full of great fearlessness, confidence and fuchsia familiarity... Tari, whose hand was shaking with fear and concern, full of devotion where you could find your worst fears and regrets kept in a case with a padlock and multiple chains...

???: *Clicked his tongue in annoyance* Shit.... Tari, don't worry, I'll protect you.

Tari was scared and couldn't say a word, as if she were hoarse and she had chills running down her spine, however...

???: *She gives him a hug to comfort Tari and with a small smile* Don't worry... *She whispers in Tari's ear* Because I...

Suddenly, Tari feels himself crashing into something, opens his eyes and realizes that she had fallen to the ground. Tari sat in the Japanese style, rubbing her face (for the simple reason that she fell face to face), scratches her head and to finish waking up, rubs her fingers over her eyelids.

Tari: *Confused, looking around and yawning* Was it all a dream?.... How strange! *See the hand that held that girl with orange hair* That warm feeling... That girl... And everything I dreamed of... Is it just a dream?... ?..

Tari's manager walks into the room...

Lucks: *Note that Tari is sitting on the floor, looking at her hand* Hmmmm... Tari?.

Quickly, Tari gets up from the ground, shakes her pajamas a bit and looks away in embarrassment.

Tari: *Embarrassed* G-Good morning, did you need anything? Lucks.

Lucks: *Sighs* Remember that you have a record to meet today, so you should be ready by now but from what I see you are not yet. *Serious look* I'll have to punish you again.

Tari: *Scared* N-No, I'll get ready in a few minutes, I'm ready and let's go.

Lucks: *Serious* Hopefully so or else...

Tari's (Lucks) manager began to search her vest pocket for some object of primary importance. Tari is nervous, scared and neurasthenic because she apparently knows what was going to happen to her in that delicate moment.

Tari: *Tries to appease Lucks but her fear was reflected in her eyes* C-Come on, I'll get dressed q-quickly and we'll be leaving in a m-moment...

Lucks: *Without indifference* I doubt it a lot and besides, you should also learn with a lesson...

Lucks takes out a small control, presses the only button and Tari receives a great electric shock that went through Tari's body several times and Tari without thinking twice, knelt down, cried and tried to remove the device that she had on his right leg.