Chapter 6: "More Problems"

Meggy: *Calm* Yeah, we forgot to lock the door so they wouldn't interrupt us while we tried to "Make the Yummy".

Tari: *Confused* "Make the Yummy"?.

Meggy: *Sighs and puts her hand on her face* You clearly don't know what dirty language is.

Tari: *More confused* Dirty language?.

Meggy sits on Tari's crotch.

Meggy: *Naughty* "I want to eat you whole with a cherry as the main dessert and savor you completely with your sweet nectar".

Tari: *Trying to understand* You want us to "Make the Yummy", right?.

Meggy: *Hugs Tari, brings her face closer to Tari's and sees her with a perverted look* I see you understand a little~...

Tari: *Flushed and looks away* If I become ill-considered, I will blame you.

Meggy: *Sighs and whispers in Tari's ear* Yes... But this way I can prevent someone from flirting with you and you don't realize~...

Tari: *Very flushed* (What is this feeling?... I can't weigh clearly... I feel something wet in my crotch)... You're bad~...

Meggy returns to her original position.

Meggy: *Sleepy* For now, let's go to sleep or would you rather take a bath?.

Tari: *Tried to react* I-I... *Looks away* I don't know.

Meggy: *Sighs* Or did I warm you up enough to want to "Make the Yummy"?.

Tari: *Blushed* I don't even know what I want but... I'm burning a little.

Saying those tiny words, Meggy began to kiss Tari with great passion while at the same time toying with Tari's little experience. After a while of Meggy toying with Tari's mouth, as the two separate, they form a thread of saliva that united them while Tari breathed deeply.

Meggy: *Near Tari's face* Did you like it?.

Tari: *Looks away* You are very perverted.

Meggy: Yes but you are the one who lights my fuse.

Tari: *Smiles* But for today this would be it.

Meggy: *Shocked* You're unfair!! Just when it was ready.

Tari: *Kisses Meggy and grabs a washcloth to go to bathe leaving Meggy shocked* Yes, I'm unfair and I only want you for myself.

Tari goes to bathe while Meggy lies on the bed thinking.

Meggy: *Looks at the ceiling and whispers* I won two rounds but did I lose the last one?.