Chapter 4: "Electricity, Crazy Driving and Some Love"

Bell: *Surprised* You, "The Dwarf"!!!?.

Meggy: *Upset* Hey!! I'm not a dwarf, I'm only 16 I can still grow!!.

Bell: *Anger* And!!? You're still a little brat!!.

Meggy: *Super Angry* Of course not, old moron with saggy tits!!.

Tari: *In the middle of the conversation* Eh?.... What?...

Bell: *Angry* What did you say you damn brat?!!!.

Meggy: *Laughing and teasing* Old woman with saggy tits, old idiot with saggy tits, old idiot with saggy tits!!.

Bell gets up and tries to fight but with all the turbulence of the truck because Mario crashed the car to maintain a good distance. Meggy dodges the blows but slips, Tari supports her by grabbing her shoulders and Bell was going to land a direct blow but Meggy kicked her in the chin even though she was in that uncomfortable situation.

Meggy: *Proud* Take that, Bitch!!.

Tari: *Searching for words* Meggy?... ?...

Meggy: *Stares up to see Tari's face* Tari, follow me!!.

Tari: Yes!!.

Meggy grabs Tari by the hand, Mario stabilizes the car, the two of them jump on the windshield, and Luigi tries to help them get on and into the car while Mario slows the car down little by little.

Tari: *Shocked* Did you have to make such a fuss to rescue me?.

Meggy: *Kisses Tari on the cheek and smiles* Yes... But with that your debt is more than paid.

Tari: *With her hand on the cheek just kissed and looks away with a frustrating blush* O-Ok...

Mario: *Blissful* Great, Mario was given permission to drive and crash a car in full motion!.

Luigi: *Kidding* Yes, but you had to run over 7 people on the way.

Meggy: *Startled* Wait! What!? Red, now I'll have to put that in your criminal record too...

Mario: *Relegating* But Mario already has about 856,287 crimes and hasn't been to jail, bitch.

Once everyone inside, they laughed at how hectic that experience was but it did not last long as Tari was being electrocuted by the device on his leg.

Tari: *Being electrocuted* I-It hurts!!!.

Tari falls off the seat onto the floor of the car, starts to spin and cry.

Meggy: *Shocked* Tari!!!.

Tari can't answer but pulls up his pants so they can see the device.

Meggy: *Shocked* Mario...