I'm alive(barely)

Umm hey guys ,nor anyone, if anyone even reads this. Well I'm alive. I know I've been on and off weirdly lately. I've missed being on but I just kinda got out of the groove of reading for a few months.

Well anyone want a life update?

I just finished performing in a play. The finished video is up on my theaters page. Message me for the link , lmao.

I'm currently in another show. It's called holiday idol. It's basically if holiday characters audition for American idol. I'm playing krampus, who has to sing bad Guy by Billie eilish. Oh also fun little fact I have to dress as krampus dresses Billie eilish. I'm also doing fairy tale idol which is basically the same thing but fairy tale characters and I'm Humpty Dumpty who is one of the judges., Who is also a germaphobe. So that's fun and it's keeping me sane.

I got a new job a few months back. It's been interesting but I'm thinking of quitting a finding new job. There's just a lot of drama in the manager is kind of an idiot sometimes.

Oh oh oh oh there's some major drama at my theater. Let me know if you want to hear about it cuz it was juicy and like it almost ruined some people's reputations. Some people got banned from the theater.

I've read a few new books and real life they're okay not as good as the stuff I get on here.

I'm working on new YouTube videos right now. Go check out my channel Juliana Smith. and my joint channel with my best friend two buddies in a trunk.

Here's my fun meme of the week

So I mentioned in a few posts back that I was in a car wreck. Here's a picture of my car after the wreck. I was able to buy a new one with all my own money..

I've got to go but I've missed y'all it was kind of nice to have a mental reset sort of

Yours in demigodishness and all peace 🍋