CHAPTER : 2 - Confrontation

There he stood after 2 years. Still ethereal. Still handsome. The man she once loved.

Correction; still loved. Layla hated herself for it.

Min Yoongi.

"Wh-What are y-you doing here?" She asked her voice wavering.

"Jagi I- he got cut off. "I am not your Jagi. I never was. Don't you dare call me that. Now get out." Layla's tone was harsh and angry.

Yoongi stood there surprised. But soon that changed into a devilish smirk. "Still the same huh Jagiya? Of course you would never change right, beautiful? Answer me love." Yoongi started walking forward his hands in his coats pocket and his smirk plastered on his face.

"Wh-What are you doing? Get out. Out." Layla said, the fear evident in her voice. She slowly stood up and went around the desk.

"Love, answer me."

She stopped. "Get out."

"Ooh Layee. Is that the way to talk to your husband?"

Layla shivered. It had been a long time since she heard that nickname. She looked at the position they were standing in. She was at one end of the desk . Him at the other. She eyed the door. Yoongi understood what she was trying to do.

"Love,I think it's better you stand there."

Layla bit her lip. And made a run for it. But before she could reach the handle two strong pale white hands caught her waist from the back.

"N-n-No let me go!!"

"No need to scream baby. Being a musician I do know the room is soundproof. "

He lifted her up placing her gently on the desk , but still catching her wrists. He pryed her legs apart and stood between them. Still catching her wrists with one hand, he placed his other hand on her cheek and stated stared at her lovingly and adoringly.

"So beautiful....so perfect..."he cooed.

Layla couldn't help but blush.

But the next words bought her back to earth.

"What the hell is this, Jagi?"