CHAPTER : 11- Start

10 days later

Laylas View

I took my suitcases out of the car and stood on the flower infested pathway. The house stood not too far away and I looked at it as I smelt the fresh air of Seoul. Seoul. This city was my home. Not until...

Still I had lot of good memories here. Lot of.

But right now I was going to make another one.

My best friend Molan's wedding. She and I met at high school. And we sticked like super glue.

I walked towards the house, my heels making sounds, my long hair dancing in the wind and the birds chirping.

I knocked at the door.

The door flung open revealing a girl with short hair, round grey eyes, tall as me with pale skin and a wide smile on her red lips.

"Layls!"

"Moleee!"

We both hugged like school girls jumping and crying happy tears. It had been a long time since we saw each other.

We exchanged the usual how are yous and everything. She knew everything about me except the fact about my marriage with Yoongi and I knew everything about her. Well she did know I had been married. But just not to who. And right now she was to going to get married.

"So I'm getting MARRIED!!!! Girl you should see the groom! He's so cute!"

I chuckled. "When can I meet this cute groom of yours?"

"Tomorrow girl. All in good time."

"Sure sure."

*********

It had been 10 days since I had seen Yoongi for the last time.

I couldn't resist when he made love. I know it was a mistake of me but that dosent give him the right to use me. That scoun-

Ugh.

I hate him.

But anyway right now I guess he is out of my life.

I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. I thought about how my life was. Is.

I was ready to make some new memories. To move on.

.

"Baekhyunie, how are you?"

"Awesome. What about you?"

"I was wondering whether you wanna....well... You know it's all right, you dont-"

"Anything for you."his sweet voice told me over the phone.

"I heard you were in Seoul. Would you wanna come over to my friend's wedding? I really want some company."

"Is that all? EXO is taking a break before the comeback. I can surely be there with you, sweetie."

I blushed. "Alright. Thank you. I will send you the address."

"See you later, then."

"See you."

I cut the call and threw the phone on the bed.

Baekhyun is way better than Yoongi.

I ran out of my room, as I heard Molan calling me.

Everything seemed perfect. Molan's wedding, Baekhyun's arrival and Yoongi staying away.

If only I knew how wrong I was.