CHAPTER : 7 - Love

STILL FLASHBACK

Yoongi's heart almost broke.

"Uh...sorry guys. I didnt..." he trailed off.

Layla stood there, her eyes widened. Had he misunderstood?

"Uh...thanks Layla I am going to sleep. Goodnight both of you." Jihoon went away down the stairs and retired to his room.

The other two stood awkwardly.

"Uh...I'm going to drink some water and go to sleep. Goodnight Yoongi-ah"

Layla went down the stairs.

Yoongi watched her go down.

And something inside him snapped.

Layla was walking down the stairs. Just as she was about to turn the hallway this time it was not a voice, but a pair of strong hands had wrapped around her small waist and pushed her forcefully to the wall. It was Yoongi.

"What do you see in him Layla? Am I not enough for you? Don't you see the way I look at you? I love you and now I see you giving him a peck? Or did you both fuck already? Answer me Layla. Answer me beautiful."

Layla widened her eyes which were now staring into Yoongi's pleading ones.

She took a moment to process what he said.

He. loves. you.

She let out a small giggle. Yoongi's face changed into confusion.

"I was just teaching Jihoon on how to give a peck. He wants to woo a girl in the upcoming prom."

Yoongi's face changed from realization to delight and a gummy smile broke out in his face.

"And I love you too Yoongi -ah."

That was Yoongi's happiest moment in his life.

He leaned in and kissed her. Both their lips moved in sync as if they were sculpted for each other.

After a few seconds they parted,  panting.

Yoongi leaned in again, kissing her softly and passionately. Still having Layla in his arms, he slowly took her upstairs to his room and laid her on in his bed.

"You are a virgin aren't you?"

"Yes."

"Good because I am too. And today we are not going to fuck baby. We are going to make love. All right Jagi?"

Layla blushed. "Sure."

Yoongi smile grew wider.

That night was one of the best nights of both their lives. The way he was gentle, the way he ate her out, the way she was a moaning mess eventhough he was gentle, was imprinted in both their minds. That night was full of love.

                           ********

From that day onwards at school they were both known as boyfriend and girlfriend. Yoongi took whatever free time he had to kiss her behind the lockers,give her hickeys and beat down the guys who looked at her. And occasionally they made love.

Yoongi was still a cold boy to the others but to Layla he was the sweetest kitten. He would listen to her and look at her adoringly while she told him about her family and what not. And he would just laugh with her whenever she called him a kitten. If it was someone other else they would have their bones broken but not her.

She was the only one who could warm that cold heart.

She was the light to guide and be with him in his dark universe.

She was his everything.

And to her he was her everything too.

A/N : this was supposed to be a smut but yeah. Was not in the mood. Next chap will be one.

Love is a strong word.

Keep on the loving the ones who are close to you because you don't know when they are gonna leave.

And for those who faced heartbreaks from cheaters and break ups move on. It's hard but don't stay alone.

For all those who love,

Zephyrde.