CHAPTER - 10 - Escape

Yoongi's View:

           I felt the sun's rays hit my closed eyes. I slowly opened them to be hit with the blinding light. I sat up on the bed and yanked the curtains close.

I looked down to find Layla peacefully sleeping, hugging our blanket tightly but showing her neck exposed with the lovebites as a result of the love we made last night.

I bend down to caress her cheek and lightly kiss it. She looked so cute and beautiful.

She was a  moaning mess last night when I was inside her. I chucked at the memory. Layla was always like that. She  must have become braver but she hasn't change that much after 2 years. Still so beautiful. But Layla never got mad and never told me things like I didn't love her.

It must be because of that Baekhyun. Gotta get rid of him. This is my wife. That guy is danger.

I kissed Layla's cheek again and then started placing some open mouthed kissed on her neck. Oh how much I missed this.

I never meant to leave her like that. I knew the company had called for joining a band, but I couldn't tell her. She would have been stressed. But I had asked her wait for me. Who knew she would fly to America and settle down there? Better say she was the one who left me alone.

And she thought I had cheated on her. I could never do that to her. She was the only person who could ever make me soft.

I started slowly sucking on her neck and then licking her marks. I moved my hand inside her blanket and between her legs slowly rubbing them because I knew she would be sore.

She slowly stirred and opened her hazel eyes. Her beautiful eyes.

"Good morning love."

She didn't reply. She was still confused.

"Are your legs still sore baby? How does it feel when I'm doing like this? Are they sore?" I asked softly.

She stared at me.

And the next moment she had pushed my face and hands away and stood out of  the bed with the blanket wrapped around her tightly, while pointing an accusing finger at me. She was shaking with rage.

What the hell? We made love last night and she was acting like this?

"You cheat! Y-you u-used me. LEAVE ME ALONE! FOR GODDAMN SAKE LEAVE ME ALONE YOONGI!"

I couldn't answer anything. All I did was  stare at her while she took a hoodie and pants out the wardrobe nearby and wore it. I had to say she looked cute.

"Where are you going love?" I managed to say after staring at her beauty.

"Please don't come near me again. Leave me alone." She pleaded.

And then she stormed out of the room probably going back to her home.

I was dumbstruck for a moment. She had left me just like that.

How dare she?

But then her words came to my mind.

"Please don't come near me again."

I smirked to myself.

"Oh baby I will make sure not to come to you. You will come to me and I will make you mine just like before."

A/N

Anyway this was just the beginning.

The drama is about to start.

Some plot twists will be there I guess.

But before  my accidental mouth blurts out more I should say,

Congrats to BTS  for first Grammy nomination!!

So proud (pats own chest)

Wtf is this??

Really???

Seriously???

OH MY GAHD!!!!

Love you!!!!

Zephyrde.