Chapter 28

[R 18. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]

He held the back of my head as he carefully laid me down on the sofa. He broke the kiss for a moment and stared deeply into my eyes.

Those eyes...

It's making me lose my sanity.

"I love you..." I said almost a breath. I can say it a million times and still isn't enough. I just love him...too much than I have to.

The side of his lips rose, his right hand carefully caressed my cheeks before hovering over me. It's a good thing I did buy a big couch.

It served its purpose.

"Say that again, baby..."

I licked my lower lips to stop myself from smiling too much.

"I love you—" I started but stopped when he slammed his lips to mine again. This time harder, filled with need and... hunger

Oh, God.

I opened my mouth to let his tongue in, he immediately took the opportunity to suck in it, tasting every corner. Our tongue and lips fought each other—trying to compensate for the wasted two weeks.

His lips trailed to my ear, licking, and nibbling...whispering sweet words. My body started to feel awake and hot. Needy for his touch. I grabbed his hair and guided his head down to the nook of my neck.

"Kiss me there..." I told him, having a hard time to say the words out of me— some of it sounded like moans.

"Ugh, fuck" I gasped when he bit the area before sucking. His hand traveled down to my back,  trying to find the zipper of my dress...hindi na ako mapakali!

I want him to undress me!

God, he can rip my dress. I won't get mad.

"Take it off " I demanded, trying to guide his hands to help him remove it.

He chuckled. "Take it easy, love. I'm just getting started..." he whispered back to my ear, his breath fanning on my skin. I felt the heat travel to my whole system—the carnal need in me awoken.

"Ah, I got it." he said with that fucking smug face. That fucking face. He let out a smirk when he noticed how impatient I have become.

Fuck! He's torturing me!

I pushed him harshly on his chest, standing up before straddling his lap.

"We'll do this my fucking way, then." I said firmly while unbuttoning his shirt quickly. I held the hem of it and took it off.

"Take it easy—" he chuckled but I cut him off with a kiss.

I pushed my tongue inside and savored every part...he tasted like mint...God, so addicting.

He groaned when I bit his lower lip and tugged it. He held on to my waist tight and started rocking my hips on his boner. I moan every time my clit would hit his member, even under clothes I could still feel him.

And that's fucking turning me on, even more!

He pulled my dress down until my waist. His eyes widen from what he learned.