Disneyland

This vacation was going to be rad. With Geno out of the hospital and summer at its peak there was a good vibe to everyone. Even Error seemed to be in a good mood.

   Ma, Com, Asy and Sugars mom planned this. They thought that we, being the kids, needed it. They even managed to convince Dec's parents!

   So June 6th we packed up and headed three hours away. We planned to stay there for the weekend. We got hotel rooms. Error and Ink in one. Then Geno and Sugar. Ma And Com. Sugars mom and Sour. Asy. Me and Dec.

   "Ya seem excited Deccy Dec." I hummed. We were in the car on the way to the actual park. It was kinda early but that makes sense. Less people.

   "Well yeah! I've never been to a place like this." Dec admitted fiddling with the hem of his jacket. Or rather my jacket. It was a cool morning.

   "It's gonna be rad." I grinned as my glasses flashed 'So Rad.'

   And it was! Everyone seemed happy. Or at least I think that's happy. It makes sense.

   I noticed Geno's legs shaking. "Yo. Ma. I think Geno needs a break."

   "Fresh!" Geno cried desperately.

   "Geno... you should have told me. There's a bench over here. We can sit down for a little bit." Ma helped Geno over to the bench.

    Geno grumbled a bit. Everyone seems to need a break anyway. It was about lunch time.

   As Dec took a bite of his corn dog his hat flew off. "Oh no!"

   I held my hand out. "Don't worry Dec. I got it." I jogged over and grabbed the hat.

   When I turned people had blocked my view of ma. I furrowed my brows and attempted to squeeze through. I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

   And then one went over my mouth and I was lifted off the ground. I dropped the hat and kicked my legs out of instinct. "Lemme go." I said into the hand.

   "Hush Faris. Daddy's got you." A voice whispered.

   Something spiked in my soul. I felt a needle enter my arm. My vision went fuzzy.

   "Fresh?" I numbly heard Dec call.

   Deccy... And then it went dark.