5:00

The name echoed in my skull. My bones shook. "What did you say..?" My voice shook more than I'd like it too.

   "Oh Fresh... It is you." CQ trembled gripping my arms. "Where have you been?!"

   My mind pounded as all of those memories held back broke down the wall. "M-ma..?" My hands trembled as I clutched her arms tightly.

   "Oh Fresh." She threw her arms around my neck. "You're alive. My baby."

   I gripped the back of her shirt. I was so much taller than her now. Even at 16 I was taller. "Ma!" I buried my face in her neck.

   "Baby where have you been? What happened to you? This scar... are there more?" She wiped at her eyes with worry (and fear snd relief and hapiness) present in them.

   "I was–" I was cut off.

   "Faris? What in the world are you doing?" Uh oh.

   I tightened my grip on Ma. My arms trembled. No. No No. He can't. "Mom–" my voice cracked.

   "Mr. Wilson I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Dr. Jean jumped in When did her get here?

   "Like hell I'll leave! That's my boy. Give him back now!" Andrew screamed.

   "Mommy." I held on tighter and hid my face.

   Asy nudged me and Ma farther into the room and went out the room. He shut the door behind him.

   There was screaming outside. My grip trembled and my knees gave out. "Mom. Mom!"

   "I'm here." Ma whispered. "Im here." She sank down with me.

   The door burst open. "FARIS!"

   "No!" I held onto Ma even tighter.

   "Don't you touch them!" Error snarled. I could hear the distinct sound of his strings.

   My soul pounded rapidly. Magic rushed in my ear. My vision went dark. My hearing faded. And I was out.