Chapter 2

Then she turned around back to cheerleading. "Wow, just a minuet ago you was saying that you might give him a chance then you say no!" One of the girls said. As they was saying this Louis butted in saying "Well I don't know I jut want him to do something big for me!" Harry dropped his bag at the other footballers "Practice by yourself" He spat and looked down and stated to walk away. "Umm Louis looks like you have some guest,"Said another girl.

"What the fuck was that for he really likes you, now we don't know if he's going to play and we really need him, he's the best player." "Well I'm sorry but if he wants me he's gonna have to prove it to me!" Harry stopped and looked back at them, walking back towards them, "You want me to prove it to you?" He crossed his arms looking down at her. "Yeah I want you to prove it to me, all you err say is that you want to go on a date with me you never say that you really like me or anything like that!"

Harry looked down "What more can I say? I wanna go on a date with you! Maybe because for once I wanna be a nice person, and ask you out because I fucking like you!" He backed away "Is that enough proof?" He shouted grabbing his bag again. "Harry... HARRY!!" Louis shouted but Harry just walked off.