Chapter 5

Harry got his water bottle out of his bag and then looked over at Louis, Louis walked towards him and sat down. "Hi" she said in a whispered tone, "Hey" Louis looked into Harry's emerald eyes. "So how was practice?" Harry stared into Louis eyes "It was good" "Good excited for the game Friday?" Louis asked still staring into his eyes. "Mhm" He mumbled getting lost in her eyes.

"Sorry I I'm interrupting things here but are you ready to order?" The waitress said "Umm yes, I'll have the chocolate milkshake with a straw please" Harry smiled widely "I've got water." The waitress left to get louis' drink "So where were we?" Louis said returning to Harry's eyes. Harry looked down into her eyes, getting lost in the still.

Louis leaned in to kiss Harry when the waitress came over with her drink. "Here is your drink miss" the waitress said leaving the table. Harry closed he eyes sighing glancing at the waitress frowning. "Come Louis we're all going shopping and we need you there" One of the girls said. Harry sighed and looked into her eyes again. "Looks like you have to leave.." He said looking down sadly.

"We'll wait outside for you Louis" Another girl said. "Hey I don't have to go, we can go out just the two of us if you want?" Louis said looking waiting for an answer. Harry tilted her chin up pressing his lips to hers, then pulling back clearing his throat "You can go if you want to...." Louis blushed "I don't want to leave you Harry" "Then stay" He said looking at her smiling.