Chapter 3

Louis ran after him but because he was so for he out ran her, Louis sat on the floor with her back against a wall and put her head between her legs. Harry teared up, walked to his cat and threw his bag in. "Why did I say that to him? He will never talk to me ever again!" Louis said talking to herself as she said this she teared up. She heard a thud and looked up to seeing Harry putting his bag in his car.

"Harry!" Louis shouted. Harry looked around and saw her then sighed and leaned against the car crossing his arms. Louis walked slowly up to Harry "I'm sorry, I just don't know what to say to you, I want to go on a date with you but I just don't want to become another one of your girls." Harry looked down and sighed. "You wouldn't become another one of those 'girls' " "You promise me?" Louis whispered.

"I swear" He numbered and looked away sniffling softly. "Well then Friday after the match we can go on that date!" Louis said with a twinkle in her eye. Harry smiled at her and brought his hand up to her cheek, stroking it softly, "You're beautiful." Louis blushed at that, she knew that she had to go back to the girls so she grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him back to the playing field.