Chapter 8: The end

"Well I have maths first so I'll see you in second lesson?" Louis said sadly. Harry sighed and nodded looking down, "Hey don't worry it's only one lesson I'm sure you can cope with 45 minuets without me" Louis said pecking his lips. Harry outed and shock his head, "Well we could always skip this lesson if you didn't want to let me go!" Louis said looking up at Harry. Harry pecked her lips "I don't want to get you in trouble" "Well I don't care if I'm in trouble when I'm with you" Louis said putting her arms around Harry's neck.

Harry put his forehead to hers "Go to class love, then once you get out we can skip together" He smiled. "Ok babe, I love you so much" Louis said kissing Harry's lips. Harry smacked widely kissing back softly "I love you too" Louis smiled softly. "Well I better get to class then if we're gonna skip second period." Louis said kissing Harry then leaving to go to class.

Harry smiled watching her and walked away skipping first period. All the way through maths Louis was texting Harry, as soon as the bell went she left to meet Harry. Harry walked until he saw her in the hall way, Louis ran up to Harry and kissed him, "I couldn't be one more minuet away from you!" Harry smiled pecking her on the lips back looking around. "Why are you looking around? No one can hear us over the crowd" Louis said looking into Harry's eyes. Harry looked into her eyes and kissed her nose before taking her to his house where they stayed until the next day.