Chapter 6

Louis text the girls saying that he was staying with Harry. "Well what do you want to do?" "Whatever you want to do beautiful" He smiled "Umm shall we go to my house" Louis said blushing and smiling at the word beautiful. Harry smiled and nodded "Okay". Louis and Harry walked into the cold air out of the diner, Harry looked at Louis and took his jacket off wrapping it around her. Louis smiled and lead Harry to her house, once they was there they walked up to her room, Harry smiled looking around.

"Lovely place" "Thanks, so do you want to watch a movie?" Louis said looking around. "Sure" "What one, there's not much to choose from we have the chose of mama or how to train your dragon 2?" Louis asked sitting next to Harry on her bed. "Oh scary movie lets watch it" He smirked "Ok" Louis said worried, half way through the movie Louis got scared so she buried her head into Harry's neck.

Harry held her close rubbing her back. "No more scary films Harry, I don't like them!" Her voice muffled by Harry's hoodie. Harry pulled her into his lap holding her close, "Your okay" He whispered, Louis fell asleep in Harry's arm knowing she was protected. Harry stopped the movie and laid her down laying next to her holding her close.

The next morning Louis woke up to the smell of eggs cooking, she walked downstairs looking for Harry. He was sitting at the table, food out for them in which he cooked. "Wow you cooked!" Louis said in shock stuffing her face with food. Harry smiled watching her "Yeah I've been.... a good cook all my life." "Wow you are good, it's delicious!" Louis said after Harry and Louis had finished their food.

"Well we need to get ready for school, I don have any boy clothes here so we could always go to yours to get you some clothes?" Louis said putting the plates in the sink. Harry smiled and nodded. "Alright"