Lets get it

No ones POV

Asami and Korra had to plant the package in Mako's locker tape the sting to the door and tape the package on the shelf and Sparky had to distract the principle from the cameras Because Mako's locker was like three Lockers down from the camera.

Asami's POV

Asami: ok Sparky ill come get you after we are done

Sparky: MK good luck soldiers

And with that we went our separate ways. We made it to the locker luckily I Know all of our gangs locker numbers I open it up and tape the package on the shelf then I tape the string on the door. We had to hurry up because we started hearing keys jangle from a distance . I got everything set up until we saw someone turning the corner so we got into Mako's locker luckily we were able to fit. I've liked Korra for a while now since last year but I'm too scared to say anything honestly. We had not that much room so I felt Korra so close to me and OMG I want be like this forever. What I did not suspect was that Korra's knee is between my legs and she is touching my sensitive spot. I'm just trying so hard not to make a noise.

Korra: Ok the coast is clear 

We get out and I was trying to catch my breath she just stood there looking all confused so I just told her lets go get Sparky. We get the principals office and walk in 

Asami: Sparky c'mon we have been waiting out in the car forever and we are starving so lets go

Sparky: Alright sir think about moving me Kai and Jinora up to the 10th grade....

Riako: Daniela your offer is declined I'm not going to move you to the 10th grade no leave my office

We all walked out and started laughing because Sparky had the cutest pout ever seen.

skip time at Sparky's house

Korra's POV

Asami: Alright sparky here we are ill see you tomorrow 

Sparky: Ok Thanks Sami but before I go I have two things to say....Ok one Korra can I call you Kor And two are you sure your no BI

Korra: IM NOT BI 

Sparky: Im not BI-ing it but OK... OK bye Asami

I see sparky whisper something into Asami's ear and notice a blush creep up to her face we said our goodbyes and headed out to the store because Asami need a few things I was fine with it as long as I get to hang out with her.

Korra: So sami how'd you meet sparky in the first place?

Asami: Korra you meet her in the 8th grade remember.... I took her to meet the whole gang that how she knows everyone.

I just have my stupid face I probably don't remember her because the whole time the gang would be talking id just day dream about me and Asami together

Korra: well I wouldn't pay attention so can you tell me again please?

Asami: OMG korra anyway weel it was her first day in middle school and she got into a fight with Kuvira and that's  why she has a slit between her eyebrow because kuvira punched her right there.

Korra: I thought she had it because she was gay

Asami: what no well see now you know the real reason.... Anyway well after that fight I helped her get clean up and she had some stray tears and she told me "I cant let this happen ever again I showed that I was weak but I can never show weakness" And then she started hanging out with me and I would notice every time we were in gym class and she would take off her shirt she would get muscled.

Korra: Perv

Asami: oh shut up anyway she kinda is almost as fit as you but lets continue well like the last day of school Sparky beat the living hell out of Kuvira and man You should have seen Kuviras face when Sparky took off her hoodie and yea that's how we met.

Korra: Damn so it was hard for her when you left huh

Asami: yea it was but then she met Kai and Jinora and then when she came to republic high this year she introduced us to them and now they are also part of the gang.

Sooooo guys let me know what you think.