chapter 12

Good Morning 😁 

Asami POV

So its been about two months since Korra asked me out and it been the best I have a surprise for the whole gang today so we are all meeting up at sparky house. Oh crazy thing a new boy moved to republic city from all the way from Ba Sing Se his name is Wu and Mako fell in love and well they ended up dating.

Skip Time sparky house

Asami POV

We all meet up with sparky and we were all in her room until we waited for the rest to come. Once everyone arrived of course we said hi to our lovers and gave them a kiss.

Sparky: Ugh you guys make me sick 

Korra: Hey no one told you to be single 

(Sparky punches korra)

Sparky: I just don't have my eye on anyone at the moment that's all

As we all continued to talk Sparky brings out a pretty good idea.

Sparky: Asami quick question when you get your house back would it be cool if we move in with you, you know so you wont be so lonely.

Asami: Speaking of houses my butler bought the house but its still under my name and I'm moving in tomorrow, And yea it would be cool for you guys to move in.

Everyone was so excited and honestly I was happy my friends were going to be living with me. They helped me move in to my house then after a few days everyone moved in with me So we decided to have a kind of family night.

Skip time 

No one POV

Wu and Mako left to go out a little bit and when they came back everyone's jaw dropped because they weren't expecting to see those things in their hands

Wu: Really its just weed and alcohol...calm down

Bolin: Yoo we have had alcohol but never tequila nor weed

Mako: come on guys just this one night, you know celebrate that you got your house back

I caved in honestly wanted try it out

Sparky: yoo me kai and jin are only 15, and I promised my mom I wouldn't do stupid stuff

Kai: yea she has a point

Korra: c'mon guys just try one shot you don't even have to do the weed

Sparky: Only in one condition me an kai use that spare room to create our game room.

Asami: Ok deal

Bolin: Ok me and Opal are down

They prepared the shot glasses that they bought on there way and started pouring the liquor.

Bolin: How'd you guys get this stuff we are still underage

Mako: not when you have a fake id (smirks)

Wu finished pouring the tequila and gave everyone there own glass. They all looked at the shot glasses nervous at first but then drank the shot after.

Asami:*cough* *cough* damn that's strong .

Asami POV

After that first round we kept going except kai, Jinora, and sparky gave out after one puff and two shots. Every one kept going. I was already tipsy and I can tell Korra was also

No one POV

Everyone was either high or drunk. 

Asami: Korra have I ever told you that your fine

taking a few wobbly steps toward Korra while putting her hand on her neck and biting her ear lobe Korra started to blush like crazy Korra started muttering random things the last part everyone finally understood and were shocked at korra's boldness

Korra: you have no idea what I want to do to you in bed.

when Korra leaned back Asami had a huge smirk on he face

Sparky: YOO get a room

After sparky said that Korra picked up Asami and headed to her room. Once they got to the room Korra slammed the door behind her and then locked it. She pressed Asami against the wall and began to kiss her. Korra licked Asami's bottom lip to ask for entrance. Asami opened and Korra stuck her tongue in and kissed her. Korra had one of her thighs between both of Asami's legs. Asami moaned into korra's mouth which turned Korra on even more.

Korra: You have no clue how long I've wanted to do this.

Asami pulled back and walked Korra to the bed and pushed her so her back was against the mattress. Asami immediately straddled her. Asami started pulling korra's shirt off eagerly Korra didn't hesitate and threw it who knows where. Asami starred in awe when she saw Korra's toned stomach she has seen it before but it just hits different now.

Asami: damn your so hot

Korra: Id like to see you without yours please.

Asami didn't hesitate. The whole night the house was filled with moans, Orgasms and screaming each others names. Until they fell asleep cuddling each other the whole night. It became a dream come true for both of them.