Prom part 2

Asami POV

We arrived at the school gym and for the first time the gym actually looks good. The gym was decorated  in a nice winter style which looked really nice. 

Bolin: Are you guys seeing this is so nice!!!!!

We went to go find a table so we can sit at, Luckily we found a table for all nine of us.

Wu: Hey babe how about you guys bring us some punch 

Asami: Oh yeah punch sounds nice go ahead guys.

Korra: Alrighty then 

I noticed sparky was spaced out and not paying attention at all.

Korra: Yoo sparky you want punch or what 

Sparky: oh what yea sure

Korra: Ok

As they walked out I still noticed Sparky spaced out but it wasn't like deep in her thoughts she was looking at something.

Asami: Hey sparks what are you starring at 

Sparky: Asami do you see that person over there

I turned to face where she was looking but I didn't see anybody there. 

Asami: I don't see anybody 

Sparky: Oh okay 

Asami: Ok where are they with our drinks.

Opal: Honestly they are taking forever

As we waited for a while till everyone came back. They finally came back. But Korra seemed a little bit off when she came back but I just shrugged it off.

Bolin: Guys lets hit the dance floor!!!

Everyone: YEA!!!

We all Headed out danced laughed. This is going to be fun.

Korra POV 

As we were having a blast I felt  little off I had a bad pain all over my body. I didn't want to ruin no ones night so I just shrugged it off. After a few more dances we were all tired and exhausted. My head was hurting even more so I decided to get some fresh air.

Korra: Hey guys Ill be back I'm going to go get some fresh air. 

As I headed out I got a full blast of the nice cool air. I stayed a couple more minutes take deep breaths but that didn't help much. I got back inside and told everyone I was heading to the bathroom. They all just gave me a nod. Once I got the I felt my knees giving out. I looked at myself in the mirror and I'm going to admit it I looked horrible.

Out of no where my Avatar state starts to kick in for no reason. I try to fight it off but it didn't seem to be working very well. My vision starts getting blurry and I drop while I'm falling I see people walk in and stare at me.

Asami POV

Korra has been in the bathroom for quite a while now and no sign of her

Asami: Hey guys Korra isn't back yet I should go check up on her

Kai: She's probably taking a shit 

Asmai: Kai This is not the time to make jokes....But im going to go check up on her.

Sparky: Yea Ill come along with you 

as me and sparks head to the restroom and I notice someone walk in. We start walking closer and what I saw was something I never expected. Korra was on the floor and people trying to tie her up. Before I was able to speak Sparky cover my mouth.

Sparky: Shhh go get the others ill try to hold them back for a while

I ran as fast as I could I could hear the fight in the back so I ran even faster once I got there I looked like a mess. I couldn't even speak and they all stared at me the only words I managed to say 

Asami: KORRA

I guess it got into there head and they all ran to the bathroom. Once we got there it looked like hell the toilets were broken same with the sinks and mirrors there was blood all over and there was a huge hole in the wall and outside the wall sparky and Korra were going all at it while Korra was in the avatar state.

Mako: Hey sparks who are they 

Sparky: They call themselves the Red Lotus I don't know But I don't think Korra can hold on much longer. I've already signaled the chief.

I saw how beat up both of them were. There pants were all torn up there shirts where all ripped up they had cuts on there bodies. I tried to run after korra who was battling someone until opal grabbed onto my arm.

Opal: Asami wait you don't even have your glove they got it.

Asami: That doesn't matter she is struggling just look at her

I didn't know how to react I cant loose Korra she's the only person I have left. The other were able to defeat the others. Korra was still fighting for her life. Chief beifong and Jinora dad and the airbenders were all here and Su. 

Jinora: Guys I need all airbenders out here we need to get korra and zaheer down here.

They all got in a circle with Jinora in the middle and they all created a tornado like tunnel and it seemed to work but Korra looked like she was past out and zaheer tried to escape but managed to get sucked in as well and with the little strength Korra had she woke up and managed to bring him down with a chain. That looked painful. I ran to Korra and had her in my arms. Her eyes were glowing still but she was not responding.

Zaheer: The poison is already taking over her body, you guys lost

I cried not knowing what to do but sparky barley managed to say something.

Sparky: The poison its metallic, Su or chief can take it out 

With that she dropped and Su came to help. We watched as Su moved her hands with the flow and we all saw all the poison come out of Korra's mouth.

Korra: Asami

Asmai: H-Hey shh its ok your safe now we are all here.

We can hear zaheer blabbering but bolin just put his nasty sock in his mouth.

Chief: We need to get these two kids to go see kya especially Korra

Su: What about sparky

Chief: That kid is just asleep I think she'll be fine once she see's kya