after math

NO one POV

Asami woke up with a muscular arm around her waist and a huge headache. It felt pretty normal because we've done this before but this time I woke up with nothing on.

Asami: AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!!!

The noise startled Korra and she woke woke and jump off the bed in defense mode. Korra then felt a cold breeze she looked down and was naked she then grabbed the blanket that was covering both of them.

Korra: omg why am I naked....Asami why are you naked.

Asami then fell over the bed and Korra quickly got her shirt and pants

Korra: here use the blanket to cover up Asami.

Asami: are you still naked though

Korra: No or I would not have offered you the blanket

Then it took them a while to realize what they have done. 

Korra: We had sex

They were dating and all but they never expected them to do it so early.

Asami: Well we should probably clean up so we can head downstairs to eat breakfast

Korra: Yea..um ok

After that said Korra left Asami's room to get cleaned up and to headed downstairs to the kitchen. Once she got there she saw the gang getting things set up. She went to take a seat and everyone was being quite and starring at her, she just ignored them and kept drinking her water till Asami came in.

Korra: Cough* Cough* ah damn sorry guys the water went through the wrong tube.

Asami walked in with booty shorts and Korra's shirt.

Asami: Morning guys how did you guys sleep 

Wu: Horrible we couldn't sleep the whole night because we kept hearing Asami's moans "Ah fuck...Korra *Smirk*

Sparky: for real luckily Mako bought me and kai this energy drink and mow we cant sit still

Asami: Really Mako what the hell they are going to be really hyper

They were all sitting in really awkward silence

Asami: Hey Korra can we talk real quick

As they were walking out they heard Bolin 

Bolin: Sure you guys are going to 'talk'

Korra: We are not going to have sex

Bolin: uh huh sure that's what you guys said last night and Asami  woke up sore.

That was the last straw for Asami she wobbled over to Bolin and grabbed him by his collar

Asami: Bolin we sometimes hear you and Opal but we don't say anything now do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

Bolin put his hands up in surrender.

As they walked up to Asami's room she locked the door and turned around

Korra: Asami why did you lock the door

Asami: Korra did you actually like what happened last night even though it was earlier then expected.

Korra: W-what of course Sami.. Hey sami I love just ignore what the gang says they are just teasing.

Asami: Yea your right I just wish we were a little sober but I still enjoyed it.

Korra: Wu has a point though you are a bit of a screamer.

Asami: KORRA

Korra: I'm kidding but lets head downstairs before they suspect we are doing something bad

*Kisses*

Kai: AH the two lovebirds are back that was a bit of a quite talk you guys had there

Sparky: Sami was probably gagged 

Asami: SPARKY WHAT THE FUCK

Mako: She probably has a point

Asami: keep up your game sparky and you wont het your game room

After that they all continued to eat and watch movies all day with everyone cuddled with everyone except sparky because she is the only single one there. She was either cuddled up with a pillow or Asami. Korra would get a little jealous when Sparky would be all cuddled up with Asami. 

Saprky: Excuse me ladies I'm just going to scooch right Mmm between you guys.... Oh wow Asami your really warm

Korra: What the hell Sparky Asami is mine so back off go cuddle up with kai and Jinora

Sparky: what no stop hogging Asami

Asami: Can you guys just watch the movie *giggles* 

They just continued the movie between us until she got really hot she's the type that likes the cold but still likes to cuddle people.

Well here you guys go hopefully you guys have a good thanksgiving tomorrow oh I honestly feel bad for Sparky being single if you guys have recommendations for sparkies date let me know??