Chapter 11

Sophie walked with Keefe up to the gate lady.
"Hello Miss" She greeted with a singsong voice
"Hello" Sophie smiled back, she gave her the tickets before being let in.
"Have a nice flight"
"Thanks" Keefe smiled.
Sophie held Keefe's hand as they walked to first class.
"I still can't believe you got us first class"
"Anything for you"
"Awww!" Jolie whispered to Sandor who grunted, along with Grady. They headed to there seats and sat down, thankfully Sophie only had Keefe beside her because there were only two seats in each row.
"Want to watch a movie?" She asked
"Sure. What do you want to watch?"
"I saw this movie trailer called War Horse it looks pretty good"
"Alright." He smiled and they turned off the movie.
————
"HE DIES!?" She screamed when one of the horses died,
"Foster. We both saw this coming from a mile away!"
"I know but like still!"
———
When the movie ended Sophie found herself leaning on Keefe's chest. The armrests has been lifted up and his arm was loosely around her shoulders his chin on her head. She yawned, feeling content and cozy.
"Aw! He got his owner back" she smiled warmly,
"Want to watch another one?"
"Sure. Your turn to pick though" Keefe scrolled through the movies before picking a Marvel one. During the movie she saw a boy who looked the same as her, staring at her. She stared at him until he noticed that he noticed her. She smirked when he panicked and turned away.
——-
When the flight ended Sophie and Keefe got up from their cuddled state and headed off the plane. Sophie has slept for a solid 30 minutes during the flight even though the flight was on for half of the night. She had mostly just played on her phone while Keefe slept, not changing their position.
"I'll go get us some food at the Cafeteria while you wait here for everyone to come back from the luggage place" he informed her,
"Why can't I come?"
"Foster I don't need you to trip and break your leg" he joked, and she scowled in response,
"Come on Foster. Don't be like that. Elwin said you need to rest a lot after such and exhausting flight"
"I'm capable of getting it with you"
"Nope. Sandor, Grady and I will not allow it."
"Fine."
He gave her a kiss on the forehead before walking away. She sat down at one of the nearby seating areas and waited for him to return. She had texted Biana, letting them know they had made it there safely. The same guy she'd caught staring at her earlier had come and sat beside her.
"Hello"
"Hi?"
"I'm Max Summers"
"I'm Sophie Foster"
"Where are you from?" He asked,
"New York. You?"
"I'm moving to New York but all my stuff is here so I'm just picking it up"
She nodded, hoping the conversation would just die.
"So can I have your number?" He asked nervously,
"No sorry"
"Can I take you to dinner?" He tried again,
"No. I'm taken"
"Well, you can dump them" he smiled,
"Um no"
"Come on. I'm rich" he winked,
"He's my soulmate. Now please stop talking to me" she pulled out her phone.
"I'll do anything you want."
"Anything?" She asked, narrowing her eyes,
"Yes."
"Well I want for you to get the hell out of my face!" She gave him the most terrifying death glare anyone had ever seen.
"You'll be realizing I'm a much better guy then him."
"Fat chance" she stood up and walked off.

Max-

He watched her walk off on him. How dare she? No girl had ever talked to him like that. He pulled out his new IPhone 12 googled her.
Sophie Foster-
Love interest- Keefe Sencen
Academy- Foxfire School For The Gifted
Normally seen with- Linh and Tam Somg, Biana and Fitz Vacker.
'Wait Vacker?' His aunt and uncle Della Vacker and Alden Vacker has two kids named Fitz and Biana Vacker in New York so they probably knew Sophie.

Sophie Foster, you will be mine

———-
683 words!
So not my best I know. But I kinda like this chapter but I kinda hate it. I had serious writers block which sucked.