Chapter 14

Sophie Foster
——
"Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Rock"
Sophie sang the lyrics to her favourite Christmas song as she drove through snowy Kentucky. She smiled as she jammed out to it. It was little moments like these that she enjoyed the most throughout her journey. She was planning to stop at a Christmas jumper show in Missouri Silveny and Clyde could have some fun. She heard sirens behind her, sighing she pulled over.
"Hello Officer" She smiled nervously.
"Hello, Miss. I'm officer Alvar Vacker, you have a flat tire I believe"
"Oh gosh! Thank you so much for telling me" Then it clicked, Vacker. Shoot.
"Do you by any means know anyone named Fitz and Biana Vacker?"  He asked,
"Y-yeah"
"Is your last name Foster?"
She nodded her head nervously.
"Biana will be overjoyed when she hears this! Where's your next stop?" He asked. Well, I obviously can't lie to a cop so...
"Missouri Show Jumping"
"Amazing! I'll help you fix your tire." She nodded thanks and set to work. After she finished she waved goodbye and was on her way.
——
Arrived at the horse show
Sophie has been missing for 3 weeks
——
Sophie pulled up at the Show Jumping centre and unloaded the trailer after she set up stalls for Clyde and Silveny. She loved the Christmas shows because she could dress up and just have fun. She tacked up Silveny and Clyde with the tack she bought there and led them into the arena for practice day. She tied Clyde up at the holding area before mounting Silveny. She warmed Silveny up before popping her over some fences. She then cooled her down and rode Clyde next.

——
Keefe Sencen
——
Keefe sat in the back talking with Fitz.
"Yeah, we might get to watch her compete. Though I really just hope she'll come home." He sighed.
"I think we all do" Biana added in.
"We are almost there!" Grady called from the front, Keefe smiled with relief.
"We would have seen her by now if Alvar hadn't sent her on her way" Biana mumbled.
"At least he told us where she was heading," Linh said, always looking to the bright side.
"That looks like Lily's truck and trailer!" Edaline screeched when they entered the parking lot. They entered the viewing area waiting for her to come on. Keefe dazed off as he waited, daydreaming of seeing her again.
"Next up is Sophie Foster on Clyde Of The Great North" Announced the judge, "She says she is Misses Claus with one of Santa Claus's reindeer! Adorable!" Keefe looked at Foster. She was wearing a red jacket with white fluff on the outside with round classes. Her horse, Clyde, had a red nose, antlers and bells on him.
Buzz
The buzzer went signalling that their 40 seconds to get on the course had begun. Sophie showed Clyde an oxer that was bigger than him! It was bright red and green. After she showed it to him, they picked up a swift canter and began the course.

——
Sophie Foster
——
Clyde flew over the fences. So many were bigger than him but he cleared them bravely. The heart of this horse was crazy. Sophie guided him to every fence, steadying him for his take-off points. She cut her corners well and clean. It was easier to cut them because of Clyde's small figure and Sophie's quick eye. They fit through tiny gaps between fences on their way to every fence, shaving off time. She approached the bright coloured oxer and steadied him. He leaped fiercely landing perfectly.
"An amazing performance was done by Clyde Of The Great North and Sophie Foster! With a time of 32.1 seconds! Record time!"
Sophie patted Clyde's furry neck and praised him. She had enough time to cool him out and leave him in a holding stall before her round with Silveny so she did just that. After she finished with Clyde, she went to tack up Silveny. She got horse boots that looked like elves shoes, then put bells on her bridle, breastplate and saddle. She changed her costume into an elf working at the North Pole. She warmed Silveny up and walked to the gate. 

"And to finish up our class we welcome back into the ring Sophie Foster with Silent Silver!" 

Buzz

The buzzer went, starting their 40 seconds. Sophie used that time to get on a steady but powerful pace. She cantered up, fiercely to the first fence. Their course time had begun. Sophie collected Silveny's powerful stride beneath her and weaved in between the fences as best they could. Silveny was much taller than Clyde was but she had more power that way. They cleared the fences with ease as they flew around. Silveny's hooves made soft padding sounds as she cantered on the arena sand. The bells on the saddle jingled as they went around. They completed their course, going clean. 

"And that puts Sophie Foster in second place! Right behind herself" The announcer and the crowd chuckled. Sophie patted Silveny's neck before catching a pair of ice-blue eyes along with the rest of her family. They met her stare and she shook her head, knowing she had to get out of there. After doing placings the show was over, so Sophie quickly loaded Silveny and Clyde into the trailer. She jumped in the truck and started the engine. Tears slowly streamed down her face remembering how much she missed him and her family. She pulled out of the parking lot before seeing the lost looks on her ex and her family and friends. 

"I hate myself" She whispered. She shook her head-turning on the radio.

----

Keefe Sencen

----

"Hurry! She's driving away" Dex screeched, and everyone hurried into the van.

They drove for a while before seeing a trailer. They followed the trailer for a while. The driver of it seemed suspicious of them but didn't do anything about it. They followed the trailer for a while before seeing the license plate. It wasn't Fosters. Keefe's heart broke. Did she not want to be found? 

"W-We should go home everyone" Edaline whispered, "She'll come home when she's ready"

Keefe sighed, knowing that she was right. Instead of driving home, they took a plane. Everyone was heartbroken when they heard that they hadn't found her. 

"Wait. Isn't there Olympic tryouts in Cali in 3 weeks?" Dex asked,

"She's headed there isn't she?" Jolie whispered.

"Seems like it" Keefe answered back. Filled with new hope now.

He was going to get his Foster back. No Matter what it took. Just the thought of her back in his arms made him smile. 

------

Longest chapter I've ever written! A total of 1097 words! 

Thank you so much for almost 360 reads!!!