Chapter 18

I'm trying to start a beginning here but I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT THEIR WEDDING WILL BE LIKEEE
——
Arrived in New York
November 25th
——
Sophie hopped in her truck, driving over to Keefe's. She would be driving them to grad, mostly because Keefe couldn't be trusted driving and Keefe would probably break a few laws. Sophie walked up to his house and knocked. Thankfully he answered instead of his father. She gave him a hug and kissed his soft lips. "Let's go now, shall we?" He offered his Armand she took it as they walked to the truck. The drove in peaceful silence and when they arrived, he offered her his arm once again. They listened as their friends were called up before long, it was Sophie. Principal Leto spoke kindly as he gave her a scroll before sending her back down to Keefe. "I'll be right back" he whispered softly into her ear. She nodded and went back to watching.
She watched as Keefe walked up on stage before Principal Leto was going to preform his closing speech.
"Hey everybody!! I'm Keefe Sencen. And before we close I'm going to say a few things. But first, can Sophie Foster come up one stage?" Biana pushed Sophie up when she hesitated. Sophie sent a quick nod to her and headed up the stairs.
"Sophie Elizabeth Foster, I have loved you since the day I first saw you, and you are the strongest, smartest and most beautiful girl I have ever known. Sophie, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So that's why I'm asking, Will You Marry Me Foster?" Sophie put her hands over her nose and mouth, trying to stop herself from crying.
"Grady! Sandor! Put that down! Someone whispered. Sophie looked over and saw her adoptive father and brother holding up signs that said 'say no!' On them. She looked back to Keefe who was on one knee with a ring and a box in his hand.
"Yes!" Everyone applauded as Keefe jumped up and placed the ring on her finger.
——
Arrived in California
Spring of 2024
Keefe Sencen
——
Keefe watched as Sophie cantered down, on a small grey horse. Her beautiful white dress flowing behind her. Grady sat upon Silveny, cantering smoothly beside her. Sophie dismounted and took her fathers arm, as he too dismounted. They walked down the isle together before Grady handed her off to Keefe.
"You look beautiful" he whispered to her before turning to the priest.

Just gonna skip the vows part)

"Sophie Foster, do you take Keefe Sencen as you husband?"
"I do" she said meeting his eyes.
"Keefe Sencen, do you take Sophie Foster as your wife?" Keefe already knew the answer. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with this girl. The girl he loved most in life.
"I do" he smiled.

The end 🤍🤍