Forever Yours - Noah Gragson 9️⃣

So This Is Love - Ilene Woods & Mike Douglas🏁
{short chapter}

   Dear Y/N,
   Happy Valentines Day my darling! Another year I get to once again call you mine! Words can not describe the amount of adoration I have for you. With every moment I spend breathing, I spend thinking of you, your smooth glowing skin, your silk shiny hair, plump rosy lips. Everything about you is perfect.
   I fell for you the moment you walked into my life! For you my dear, I would do anything; if I could give you the world, I would. You deserve the world, the moon, and stars! Remember the night we went night swimming at Lake Norman? The night we spent in Charlotte before heading home to Vegas? You and I decided that adventure was a spice necessary to our night. We jumped in and spent a the majority of the time in water trying to push each other under, thinking of which maybe wasn't such a bright idea. Our teeth were chattering uncontrollably over how cold the water was but the warmth of your lips on mine was enough to keep me happy.
   Remember our first kiss? It's my favorite love story, our love story. I enjoy retelling it, how after several years of courtship as teenagers I finally mustered up the courage to kiss you the night I won the Snowball Derby. Well I have a secret, I planned it. Not the exact moment but I knew I wanted to make a move that night. I felt like I couldn't waste another minutes without you by my side, as my partner, as my one and only. A romantic night in Pensacola, that should be the title of our movie. Starring Noah Gragson and Y/N L/N. Imagine it baby, our life on the big screen. Funny huh?
   It amazes everyday how much you're able to love, I don't deserve it but call me greedy when I say I need it. I promise my darling, you'll be Mrs.Gragson soon...It's the only thing missing for my life to be complete, you as my wife. What do you say? Would you like that? To be my wife? I know you've told me before that you're more than excited but I enjoy hearing you say it! My wife! And hopefully in the future: the mother of my children! To carry on our legacy, the family name! Oh I can't wait! But for now, I'm just as thrilled to have you by my side. You're all mine and I'm all yours.
I love you Y/N! Happy Valentines Day!

Forever Yours,
Noah