The Train

It was now the day for the four teens to head out with Rengoku "be safe alright, I want all of you to return" Ichirou spoke bringing them into a hug.

The group all in shock besides (Y/N) at the males sudden actions. Shinobu watched the sight and smiled. Ichirou then let go "alright get going" Ichirou said going back to his cold demeanor.

The four bowed and then quickly left. As the three spoke to each other (Y/N) just zoned out. Tanjiro went to ask the male a question but noticed this and tried to get the males attention "(Y/N)-San!" Tanjiro got no response in return.

After a minute (Y/N) finally payed attention "hm? What is it?" He said looking at Tanjiro "oh we were just wondering about Ichirou-Sans backstory" the teen said.

"Why's that?" (Y/an) asked "I don't know we've just been really curious" Zenitsu spoke. (Y/N) sighed "alright listen closely".

On a cold and stormy day in the past 3 kids were rushing to their home. Two of them were a set of twins. These three were Ichirou and his siblings Akio and Mai. Ichirou had Mai on his back and Akio in his arms.

They reached there house it was empty but nothing new for the three as their parents had abandoned them. Ichirou put the twins into bed and stayed up but he couldn't help but fall asleep because of the sleepless nights watching over the house.

The male woke up to the sound of his younger brother Akio crying then everything went quite. He ran into the twins room and saw the bloodied bodies of his two younger siblings.

Ichirou only being 7 didn't know what to do and panicked running away from a red eyed person.

He ran not wanting to stop

He ran not wanting to stop. the sun came up and Ichirou turned around seeing that the male had disappeared. Ichirou burst into tears falling to the ground punching
The ground in rage and sadness. After hours he got up and slowly walked in the direction of a city.

Once he reached the city it was night and he was approached by a lady by the name of Tamayo-

"Wait Ichirou knows about lady Tamayo?!" Tanjiro questioned "yes now shush" (Y/N) said.

Tamayo then brought Ichirou to her home taking care of the male for a majority of his life becoming his adoptive mother. She told him about Muzan and the story of the breath of sun.

"And that's pretty much it" (Y/N) said
"I never knew snowflake had such a tragic history" Inosuke spoke
"Snowflake?" Zenitsu said as the other three looked at Inosuke weirdly.

"He said I could give him a nickname so I did!" Inosuke shouted. (Y/N) facepalmed "you three better not be like this the whole time otherwise I'm gonna lose it" (Y/N) stated "what did you find?" Inosuke asked.

"Why did I come..." (Y/N) thought.
Meanwhile back at the butterfly estate Ichirou was sitting in his room looking outside. Shinobu walked into his room with a smile then saw this
"Moshi Moshi" She said catching Ichirou's attention "hm, what's up shinobu?" He asked.