intro

Hey guys! I'm surprised in starting an actual book this time. Updates will probably be slower going on deeper into the sorry. I want to TRY and make this book as LONG and as possible so you guys enjoy it. I really hope I'm able to go through with it and not give up.

I feel like I will enjoy writing this book and I hope you guys do too.

If you guys have any suggestions on parts where I should go with the story sometimes let me know please!

This book will have names and I'll try making everything Interesting! The fact I'm actually excited to write it is crazy...

I will read all the comments, I always do I swear. I try replying to messages but sometimes it be acting up.

I still will be updating the New Jersey trio smuts continued till probably the end of December. So I don't think that's going away any time soon.

I will have a '🤍'' emoji next to the chapter title for every chapter that has like light smut or something . Then a '🖤' for all the serious smut parts so I hope that doesn't confuse you guys!.

I want to give you guys a headache with this story and make you guys mad but trust me I'll give you guys what you want in the end.

Other then that I hope you guys get patient with me if I don't update so fast I do have a life as cheesy as it sounds.

I hope you guys are doing good and being safe! Please be aware of things going on in the world right now. Don't be ignorant or selfish for your needs.

But yeah. I love you guys so much and thanks for all the support and love it means a lot!

laterrr:)