𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛🤍

𝖶𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐?

•𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗•
2 days later...

Me and mattia walk outside to my pool. It was a nice sunny day and what better then to be out. How fun and lovely. I watch as mattia pulls off his shirt and put it on the side before just jumping in.

"It's cold fuck." He groans and I laugh as he pushes his hair back.

I pull off my sweatshirt and he eyes my body up and down before looking away. I slowly get in and in seconds his splashing me.

3 hours later...

I sit on the edge of the jacuzzi and sun was starting to set. Mattia stand in between my legs as we just have a normal convo.

"So what's your story?" I whisper putting my hand in his.

"What story?" He laughs and I shrug.

"Like why are you so...sad and devastating." I ask and he shrugs not wanting to talk about it.

"You tell me why you're always sad?" He states. I look at him and don't really know if I should but trust only starts if you communicate.

"I think just family and never being the first choice. " I admit.

"So family problems is the reason your possessive, devastated and need attention?" He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Because I've never had that love so when I do get it I don't know how to deal with it I guess. I think I just lost all hope." I whisper and he stays quiet.

"My parents want me to be something I'll never be able to be. I don't think people understand I'm actually fucked up in the mind and don't know what I want. I'm manipulative and bipolar. And have anger issues and with some depression. I always get what I want and if I don't I raise hell." He admits calmly and I gulp. Oh wow.

"I'm just messed up." He looks at our interwines.

"I think that we're both messed up. No one would understand the things that go through an adolescents mind." I laugh and he nods.

I know his parents put him in therapy and tried things with him since he was young but at least they tried. My parents never cared.

I don't even try fixing myself.

"But Jenna made me feel different. As stupid as it sounds she made me feel normal?" He smiles and I smile at how devouted he is to her.

"Well I hope you find someone who will make you as happy as she did even if it may not be her." I laugh and he rolls his eyes.

I press my lips against his and he's quick to kiss me back.

He places his hands on my thighs and I rest mine on his chest.

I slowly move my hands lower and he pulls away looking as I play with the strings of his shorts.

"Can I?" I whisper and he nods.

We switch roles and I stand in between his legs now as he sits on the edge of the jacuzzi.

He places his hands on my arms as we just kiss. The jacuzzi is hot but I'm used to it now. The wind is blowing which feels cold and the sun is slowly moving down.

"Diana!!" I hear my sisters voice.

She comes out and I roll my eyes at the annoying twenty one year old. I hate her so damn much.

"Mom let you bring him over?" I don't know why she keeps coming around.

She has her own place in the suburbs. So annoying and in college. Just comes around to make me look like a bad sibling.

Mattia turns to look at her and she just stares at him intensely.

I place my hands on mattia's neck forcing him to look at me and kiss me deeply.

He smiles a little and pulls my bottom lip before kissing me roughly just to get on the annoying bitches nerve.

He moves his hands to my ass grabbing lightly then I hear the door close. I laugh and wrap my arms around mattia's neck.

"Hate her that much?" He whispers and I nod.

"She's the root of my problems." I answer and he shrugs sucking on my neck.

"Mom!" I quickly move back and she stares at me pissed.

"Really?" She says through her teeth. I furrow my brows and stand up.

"What we walk around looking like a whore now?!" She laughs.

"A bikini ?!" I scream.

When I look back mattia has a towel around his hips showing his v line. He had a perfect body honestly.

"He better be out of this house in five minutes." She whispers in French.

I feel mattia stand behind me pressing his chest against my back.

"I can not wait till your eighteen." She smiles and I know I'm getting kicked and cut off and basically disowned when I do turn eighteen.

"She's your daughter. Your blood. Maybe fake being a mom till you make it." Mattia whispers in the most calming voice.

She stands there and has nothing to say. He takes my hand and guides me out the backyard. We go upstairs and I watch as he changes into some sweats and a sweatshirt.

"She hates you." I whisper.

"Who doesn't?" He teases and I stay quiet.

"Just fuvking mad how some parents act like that." He whispers under his breathe.

No figure.

"Well I'm going before she calls police on me." He jokes and I just stare at him and he stops smiling.

"Okay goodnight." I state and he nods.

"Night." He walks out and I groan jumping into the bed.

"So pathetic. Holy fuck!" I hit the pillow with my hands mentally fighting the damn pillow. God my family is so damn annoying.

My system just walks in and I quickly stand up.

"Mom want to talk to you." The grin on her face is disgusting.

"Okay." I stand up and purposely push past her.

"You really are a whore." She laughs and I turn to face her.

I close my eyes and take a deep breathe.

I'm raising hell.