𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

•𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗•

'I did more then fall in love with you princess. I gave you my heart and I believe you still keep it. I'm sorry for any pain I've caused you. You're good. I see it. We used to lay on the cold grass in our stupid private school uniforms looking up at the stars. I never really watched them though. I watched you watch them. Because you were the only star I saw. I am so in love with you. And I always will be.'

Tears fall down my cheek as I read the last of his writing.

He wrote every single memory between us and I wish I was over exaggerating when I say that he did. Everything between us. His thoughts or even mine. How he felt, just everything. Even during the four years he wrote things about me.

I just break down. Too much. That was too too much.

I pick up my phone and look at his contact number.

No.

I look back at the journal then the number.

I can't go back. I block the number quickly and push my phone to the side.

He did this on fucking purpose I swear.

"It's fine everything is perfectly fine." I tell myself looking at the black journal.

He can't just document everything about us and leave it as he goes back to Italy. He did this to torture me and i want to see him and ask to work us out but I can't.

Because dirk just be another toxic relationship.

And I don't know how much more of that we both can handle.

And people probably are annoyed of me but I can't help my emotions. They think it doesn't hurt seeing mattia hurt but it does. I'm in love with him and I want to be with him but our relationships sometimes feels like...

Sometimes I feel the universe just doesn't want us together.

And I'm scared that now it's actually over...

And I would have to find a new person that's not mattia.