𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑥

author note: these are kind of fillers because j didn't want to rush this book. i know there hasn't been much smut but i will in like the next chapter or so. this is just there relationship developing and of course there's still going to be drama. 😝🙄

•𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗•

2 days later....

Mattia walks into my room with way too many snacks. He puts them down on my desk and comes onto my bed to kiss me softly.

"Did you take everything from the fridge and cabinets?" I whisper looking at about fifteen items.

"Stop complaining it's just you and your fake mom." He whispers and I roll my eyes as he uses 'fake mom'.

He wraps his hand around my throat kissing me deeply before kissing my cheek.

"What's up with you?" He whispers opening the container of brownies I know He will finish on his own. He lays on his back on my bed and starts to flip through netflix.

"Just tired." I say hoenstly. I don't even know why but my body hurts and I just want rest.

I lay on my side putting my hands under my head and watching as mattia starts to smile as he talks about his favorite soccer teams and how they're amazing.

My eyes start getting heavy but I manage to keep them up as I listen to him since he always listens to me.

•𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗•

When I look over Diana is sleeping.

Maybe I shouldn't eat all there food.

I kiss her cheek. Why is she hot. I place my hand on her forhead then shoulder. She's sick. That's why she's been so quiet and in bed all day.

I close the tv and end up cleaning her room since she always cleans mine. I go downstairs and see her fake mom sitting on the kitchen counter as I put the food back in it's place. I open the cabinets for medicine.

"Do you have any medicine for a fever?" I say.

"I'll just make her something homemade."

Please. I hate how these foreign parents think there homemade medicine treated ends are amazing.

My mom used to force the most disgusting shit down my mouth and it somewhat helped more then Advil.

I huff and watch as she starts making some honey milk and heat sit up?... I don't even know.

"You love her?" She asks stirring things.

"Mhm." Please don't talk to me.

"And you're still going to leave her?" She whispers handing me three cups of all different drinks.

"What?" I say confused.

"You realize you're the only thing she's holding onto. She'll break without you. "

"So you want me to stay?" Please don't make me feel bad for wanting to leave. I just want to go back home. And Italy is home. I want diana to come with me but she'll never agree.

"If you love her enough she wouldn't have to be counting down days. You wouldn't leave her side."

"She'll come with me." I say and she laughs.

"Diana would never follow someone around. And to a different country that's foreign to her? "

"I'm his country was foreign to her." I state.

"She was five. We left France when she was five. She barely even knew anything." She states.

"She misses it. I hope you realize that. And I'm not leaving her I'm just leaving the country." I say making my way usiatirs.

"And how long till she leaves you then?" What?

"I guess I'll have to put her on a leash then." I laugh and I hear her chukle a little as I go back into Diana's room.

When I go back up to her room diana is barely awake laying on her back. She looks dead.

"No don't kiss me you'll get sick." She pushes me away and I roll my eyes handing the lemon tea or whatever to be safe.

She shakes her head and pushes the drink away. She turns to lay on her side so her back is facing me.

"Everything hurts." She starts crying.

I'm guessing she's the type who will give your life hell when she's sick.

"You need to drink something or at least take medicine your body will hurt less." I imply and she shakes her head just crying.

"Diana."

"Mattia."
Holy fuck she's going to drive me mad.

"Diana...." I drag the a.

"Mattia...." she drags my a.

"I guess I'll just go to the party without you." I say.

"I'm sick and you want to go to a party?!" She flips around facing me and she's pissed.

"I'm sorry I have friends." I'm not leaving her I just wanna get her mad.

"Fine go ahead and I hope you find another girl who isn't sick to fuck as well!" She screams and I can't help but smile at her jealousy.

She turns again and covers herself with a blanket.

"I'll just lay here sick while my boyfriend goes to a party to get drunk and high big money and fuck other women." She whispers and I laugh.

"You are so naive. " I smack her ass and she groans.

"Leave my fat beautiful ass alone."

"Shut up it only got fatter because of me." I point out and she lays on her back looking up at me as I get into bed with her.

"Come here." I pull her into my chest and her body is so damn hot.

"Nap and then eat and take something please?" I whisper and she nods closing her eyes as I wrap my arms around her waist. Holding her close.