𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

•𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗•

Me and mattia lay on our backs looking up at the sky. Bored and kind of just miserable. Yesterday was an entire mess.

I'm surprised how easily we just vibe. I think we're both sad and lonely.

I feel like we're both hopeless and in love with people who don't even care about us. Alejandro will never notice me. I mean no guy would.

I place my head on mattia's chest and just pay attention to he leaf he's playing with on his hand.

It was about four or so. It was nice out. Warm yet windy. The sun were hitting our skin and I just know I'm going to get sun burned. I can't get tan. Maybe a little during summer but my color almost never changes.

I absorb nothing. Just pale.

He lets the leaf fall on my face and i laugh a little as he know plays with his rings.

"What do you like about her?" I ask. He shrugs.

"She's just perfect I guess." He states.

"I won't make fun of you.. just tell me something about her you truly like." I state.

"I don't know maybe her eyes. There this blue and I think I can lost in them all the time. She's beautiful and it always makes me fluster or nervous like an idiot." He whispers and I can tell he's smiling.

"Well I like how Alejandro always has a smile. Until yesterday. He seemed cold. Almost like you and I didn't like that." I say calmly.

" don't compare him to me. Ever." Mattia's defensive and I roll my eyes.

"But he makes me happy somehow. I feel like she's positive even with a little bad side. But everyone has there moments? Right?"

"Or maybe you're so in love that you're making excuses." I get off from him and sit up from his nonsense.

"I'm not in love don't say that." I huff. He rolls his eyes and sits up.

"What's something you want in this world?" He asks standing up and helping me up. I wipe myself off from the grass.

"To be happy." I answer honestly.

"And Alejandro makes you happy?" He laughs.

"Yes I guess." I shrug and we back to his car.

I hate having to rely on someone for happiness.

I rely on people. I know that.