𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

author note: Sorry I haven't been updating much. been procrastinating and had no motivation.

•𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗•

1 week later...

Mattia guides me through the huge crowd again. Tired of parties. But it's an after party after the spring formal. I ended up changing into some light blue jeans and a white tank qtop. Mattia just has on black sweats and a black sweatshirt because he claims it's so cold when it's nice out.

"No. You're not drinking." He states taking the drink out of my hand.

"That's not even fair!" I try not yelling.

"Yes it is. You always pass out and you'll be driving today." He hands me my car keys and I groan as he takes a shot.

He grabs another drink for himself. And guides us outside. Maybe it is cold. But I won't tell that to him or he'll lecture me.

The guys sit around at this table near the pool playing I don't even know what. Mattia dabs them up and takes a seat.

"She should play." One of the guys says and I laugh shaking my head no.

"I don't even know how to." I state.

Mattia laughs and takes a seat guiding me to sit on his lap. I put my head back on his chest and watch as they basically gamble like grown men and take hits of the blunt. Which I'm not allowed to do either.

"Your cold huh." He whispers and I shake my head no.

It's almost midnight and I think mattia has one every round. He really doesn't lose at anything.

We all end up start conversating and it's mostly just me messing with there heads because there high and aren't thinking straight. It's funny how slow they're being. Mattia can control it but clearly they cant.

"One second." He whispers standing up.

"What's wrong?" I ask and I sit back down in the seat.

"Friends that's it. Two minutes." He laughs and I nod.

"That man is whipped over you." Josh states.

"Yeah yeah." I laugh standing up since it's been like thirty minutes since mattia has left. His friends are nice though.

"Leaving already?" He asks and I nod picking up my purse.

"Bye." I smile and they all wave before I walk off.

I look around the packed living room and kitchen and he's not there.

I go upstairs and bump into mattia.

"What were you doing?" Why does he sound like that.

"What do you mean what was I doing?.."

"I though you were-" he starts. I take a step back already knowing what he was thinking.

"Cheating?" I finish for him.

He stays quiet.

"I was waiting for you then got tired and came to find you." I whisper.

"Okay I'm sorry." He says.

"Can we just go."

I whisper. He nods and I walk downstairs knowing he's following me from a safe distance.

My head is spinning and I don't want to end up in an argument with him while he's drunk or high or at all.

I get into the car, and start the drive. Midway through the complete silence he decides to speak up.

"You're mad?" He whispers looking exhausted.

"Nope." I focus on the street.

"I'm sorry I just."

"Just leave it."

"We'll have to talk about it because your kisses and you're going to bottle it up till you explode." He pushes sitting up and pulling out his phone.

"You thought I cheated on you and that hurt. Because you say you're over it but it seems like you're not now. What would even make you go to that conclusion. I told I would never do that again because we both went through hell during that time. And you just threw it in my face." I say.

"Do you even trust me anymore?"

"I thought I did..." he says calmly and my heart hurts.

I just stay quiet and try not crying.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"So you don't trust me?"

"It's not tbat I'm just paranoid."

"Your paranoid because you don't trust me?"

"Yes I don't trust you anymore." He admits.

"You realize there is no point in being in a relationship if you don't have trust in me right? If that's how you truly feel you're just going to keep bringing it up till what?..." I whisper.

"Then there's no point in being in a relationship." He rubs his eyes and says the words like it's nothing.

I don't say anything else. He's drunk and high. I'm pissed and emotional. This isn't going to work like this.