HAMILTON? BUT BLOCK? (idk what to call this anymore)

Morosis: Once upon a time there was a boat. Now this wasn't just any boat children, it was a ship! A ship full of friends! Hundreds of friends! Best friends one and all! It was a nice ship full of friends, A friendship! get it? Now i will point out the most note worthy friend of all.

Morosis: Abatty Abattu Abatton! say hi to Abattu! Abattu was like.. king friend of friendship kingdom. Best friends with everyone everywhere. not including the ped- not nice people. Oh and keith we don't talk about him-

Morosis: Now one fine morning Abattu and pals set out for a great adventure! What fantastic wonders will they find? perhaps they will find a scary ghost ship ECHOing in the WIND! or they'll find a island made of candy and chocolate. like KIT KAT bars. Maybe they'll find a band of scary pirates who will then help them find a island made of candy! MAXIMUM fun.

Morosis: but it didn't matter, as as long they were together there were smiles to be had and adventures to be shared.

Morosis: Now today was a normal adventuring adventurous day. Spirits were uncrushabley high. People were singing and everyone was dancing Shadow was passed out drunk from be- i ment juice and Keith was sharpening his knife. For cooking of course!!! And then the ocean was all suddenly like SURPRISE!

Morosis: And a huge massive storm came out of nowhere! WAZZHUMM WAZSHUM WAZZAA WAZSUMMM and Oh boy was that quick and WAZHAMM WAZHSUMSSHW WZAMASUM!! And there was thunder BOOM and the lightning BOOM and the wind BOOMWAZZSHUMMM and like that it was over..

Morosis: "Is everyone okay?" said Abattu. "I wouldn't know what i'd do if i lost a single one of you!" had, she continued. But the eye of the storm is very misleading children because the ocean was like SIKE. AND IT CAME BACK EVEN BIGGER THIS TIME AND TWICE AS BIG! WASSZHAUMM WASZUMMUMMM! 

Morosis: It's as if Poseidon himself extended his hand in friendship and you spit in his mouth!

Morosis: WAZHSUMMR RBRBRBBEUIE WSUMMM. Boy was he pisse-  he was mad! And the rain came down like a shower of bullets! SPLALTWUZASUMAMA! 

Morosis: and the floorboards were buckling and creaking and breaking and the pieces of their ship came down like shards of broken dreams!

Morosis: and then MEE6 comes upstairs and is like "I say gentlemen we are in quite the bother!" and Keith is like "REALLY?! WHO TIPPED YOU OFF GENIOUS?!"and Abattu was like "Stop be nice" and WASZUZMMSUMZUMS

Morosis: and huge giant waves thrashed the boat to and fro! and fro and to! Carelessly sprinkling friend after friend into the cold dark abyss and everyone was like screaming "HELP ME" SPLASH! SPLASH! and there was this huge whale and was like MUAHHHHH and it was super scary and i think there was a shark- oh wait yeah there it is!

Morosis: And abattu was like "Hold onto your butts LANDHO!" AND BANG BANG BANG AND SMASH! A SHIPWRECK FOR IT HAS BEEN FORETOLD BY THE FATE READING BOOK OF- FATE?

Morosis: while it seems like the end, this is the start to another crazy adventure!!!!