Chapter 3: Day 2

Ding Dong! Finally, class has ended. Except for Boruto and Sarada. They still have their one on one class, and they only have today left before the test! Will Boruto learn everything in time?

"Ow..." two totally different voices muttered as both of the owners of the voices rubbed their heads.

"Sarada!?" "Boruto?"

"Oh, I see you're here already." Sarada said.

"Why do you say that every time... Is it so rare that I'm early or on time?" Boruto half whined.

"Yes, you're just on time almost every morning."

"Can you not remind me of that... Let's go in first, instead of standing here chatting in the corridor like those cheesy lovers..." Boruto gestured for Sarada to go in first while Sarada took the offer.

As they sat down on their seat yesterday, Boruto began, "You didn't tell your Mom that I failed right? Thanks for that."

"No, I did." Sarada said with a serious face, looking at Boruto's colorless face, she smirked. Then laughed gently. "Of course I didn't. Do I look like somebody who would break promises?"

"I was really going to faint!" Boruto complained.

"Okay, sorry, sorry." Sarada smiled while Boruto frowned, then turned into a smile, he wasn't someone who can stay frowning while seeing a friend smile. But he also wasn't someone who would normally blush seeing someone smile.

"Here, the papers you gave me yesterday. I finished them." Boruto said, laying the papers on the table.

"Wow really? Wait... You're not the Boruto I know! Who are you!? Why are you pretending to be him and where did you put him!?" Sarada shouted as she took out a ruler pointing it to him as if it was a knife.

"Haha. I'm the evil villain who wants to dominate the world, and I'll start with the Leaf high school first." 'The evil villain' said, sarcastically while rolling his eyes.

"Very funny. But really, the Boruto I knew wouldn't even do his homework without his mother threatening him, and now he did some optional homework?" Sarada commented.

"Wow, that hurt... I did it because I don't want to fail the test again, and Mr Konohamaru made me that! Just for me! Of course I'd do it." Boruto defended as he explained.

"I see. I'll mark it while you're doing the one for today so that you can study it tonight. Here's the one for today." Sarada said while she took out the three papers she was holding, and carefully gathered the three not-so-neatly-filled-in papers.

"Thanks." Boruto looked down at the papers as he carefully examined the first question, scrunching his brows. Then, he took out a pencil. "A and B were going out to eat together, they both ordered different meals, the meal A ordered was 100, while the meal B ordered was 3/4 the price of A's. What was the price of B's meal? Hmm... I think it's something like 100 divided by 4, then times 3 right?"

"Woah! You're so much faster than yesterday! Mr Konohamaru's worksheets worked! You better thank him tomorrow." Sarada looked up from Boruto's sheets that she was correcting.

"Of course! I even spent an hour looking at the notes you wrote on the worksheets we did yesterday afternoon after finishing the extra worksheets last night! I'm glad it worked." Boruto grinned triumphantly.

"Boruto." The said boy looked at the girl in curiosity, his eyes asking her why she said his name so suddenly and seriously, she, as if knowing what he's thinking, continued, "Studying the notes I wrote. After finishing extra worksheets!!? You've really changed!" Sarada beamed in both surprise and happiness for her friend. Boruto laid his head down, his face facing the papers, 

"Is it really that weird that I'm actually studying...?" He lifted his head back up quickly, not realizing his face is only an inch apart from Sarada's since she moved her head forward, they both stopped. 

The next 5 seconds were like a time stop. Neither of them moved. Neither of them talked. Both of them are trying to process what just happened.

And when they finally realized, Sarada moved back first, and looked away, trying to hide the blush that is rushing to her face, while Boruto just slowly moved back to his original position, with a slight pink dusted on his cheeks, but both of them didn't notice it, since Sarada was too busy trying to figure out why she was blushing, and Boruto was too busy trying to figure what is wrong with her.

Once Sarada calmed down, she turned her head to face Boruto, and started to gather the not-too-neatly filled worksheet Boruto laid on the table.

"Okay, okay, enough teasing, let's continue, not much time left!" Sarada chuckled slightly, making Boruto blush, as he looked down to his papers again.

"Wow, Boruto. I'm impressed! Your accuracy improved so much compared to the one we did together yesterday!" Sarada smiled as she ticked the questions, with a few crosses in between.

"Really? I'm so glad you think so! The chance of me failing the supplementary test is even higher now!" Boruto cheered.

"Higher? You mean lower right? Oh well, maybe it is higher after you said that." Sarada commented.

"Oh yeah! That was... Err... Just a mistake!" Boruto defended.

"Okay, really, we have to stop chatting or you can't finish that thing. And the test is tomorrow." Sarada reminded.

"Wait it is!!? Uh oh..." Boruto picked his pencil up and started to calculate again.

"No, it's not like this. Here, this one, times that one, that's how you get the answer." Sarada instructed while pointing to different numbers, leaning towards Boruto to see the question.

"Oh! I knew that!" Boruto erased what he wrote and scribbled the correct answer that Sarada told him.

~

"It's five fifteen already!? I have to go or my mom's gonna be mad at me! Bye!" Sarada frantically packed her things and stuffed them in her bag, "This is the extra worksheet for tonight, your test is tomorrow, so good luck!"

"Wait Sarada!" Boruto caught her by her wrist like last time, "Can you give me your phone?"

"What? Why?" Sarada asked, but she still gave it to him.

Boruto pressed several buttons and said, "Here."

"Your number? And why did you name yourself 'Sweet Burrito'!!? Okay, nevermind, send me a picture of your worksheet when you finished it, and I'll mark it as soon as I can so you can revise, in the mean time, just study the notes I wrote for you yesterday. And I really have to go, so bye!" Sarada rushed out of the classroom after rushing those out of her mouth, leaving Boruto standing, still processing what she said.

"Okay...? Oh, actually I have to go too! Or Mom would be so mad at me!" He reminded himself as he rushed back to the table he was sitting in and packed his stuff.

Just as he was leaving, he saw a familiar silhouette of his favorite teacher.

"Mr. Konohamaru?" Boruto asked as he ran over to greet him.

"Oh, Boruto! Did you just finish your study session with Sarada?"

"Yeah, and thank you for making the worksheets! They really helped me! And I'll finish the one you made for me to do tonight!"

"Then one to do tonight? I didn't make it. Sorry, I was really busy yesterday, so I only made 2 of them, I couldn't make more for you to do after your study session." Mr. Konohamaru explained.

"Oh, then why do I have 6 worksheets in total today? Oh well, never mind, if I don't go now Mom's gonna be mad! Bye!" Boruto waved as he ran towards the staircase.

Mr. Konohamaru would normally tell him not to run in the hallways, but since he knows how scary his Mom can be, and he doesn't want his student in the hospital because of what he said, he didn't call out to him.