Chapter 4: The night of day 2

"Hey Mom I'm back!" Boruto called through the hallway of the home he's so familiar with as he took off his shoes.

"Oh, you're finally back! Were you with Sarada again?" Hinata asked, poking her head out from the kitchen to see her son.

"Yeah, I was, we were studying at school like yesterday." Boruto replied as he walked further into the house, letting the aroma of curry float into his nose.

"Good! Now I'm going to finish cooking the curry for dinner, after that, tell me every single thing that happened!" Hinata ordered, "In the mean time, go wash your hands. And if you got Sarada's number go text her, if you didn't call your Aunt Sakura and ask her to give it to you."

"Uh- Okay...?" Boruto sweat-dropped and went to the bathroom to wash his hands. "Why does she want me to text Sarada so much... Don't tell me she is still going on with the BoruSara thing..."

Boruto went up to his room and laid on his bed, "Ah, what a tiring day... I can feel my brain cells rasenganing me because I overworked them... Wait, what is rasengan? Ah, never mind..." He said to himself as he got his phone out and read:

[The following would be in {Name: Hello} form since it's text in Boruto's phone]

Sarada:
Hey

Boruto:
Hey
You home yet?

Boruto smiled slightly at the message, seeing that the girl he's been thinking of the whole ride home has just texted him. He's glad he asked for her number, he's even gladder than God has given him an excuse to ask for her number.

He typed something on the typing box.

Boruto: 
Heya Sarada
Miss me already? ;)

Sarada:
Oh can you just quit it with the flirting...

Boruto:
Nope ;))
Anyways, I just got home, and I'll do the worksheets in a minute, I need some rest now...

Sarada:
Okay, just don't fall asleep while you're resting ;)

Boruto:
Hey! That's my emoji!
And for your information I won't.

Sarada:
Fine, fine, just don't forget to send me the pictures after you finish okay?

Boruto:
Okay.

[Back to real life]

"Ah, time to continue my work." He yawned and said to himself as he got up from the bed, but then he smiled when he thought of the people who made it for him. Mr Konohamaru who typed the worksheets, and Sarada, who taught him how to do it. There's still one mystery though, Mr Konohamaru said he didn't type the last few worksheets, so who did? What actually happened? Sarada won't be so nice to type it for me...right?

"Sarada! Stop staring at your phone and come down! Dinner is ready!" Her mother, Sakura called out to the girl who has been staring at her phone for the past few minutes, waiting for the other side of the conversation to reply.

"Yes, okay!" Sarada called back to her. 'I hope Boruto understands his work. I didn't type something too hard for him did I...?' She thought to herself, but she was still worried, so she switched her phone on again, and typed: 'If you don't understand anything, you can ask me.'

'Did that sound too nice?' She questioned herself.

"Sarada! The dinner's turning cold!" Sakura called once again.

"Okay Mom! Coming!" She said as she turned off her phone and walked out of the room.

"Oh, Sarada! Nice to see you here!" Sarada heard a familiar voice calling to her, as she turned to the owner of the voice. She just finished her study session with Boruto. "Hi Mr Konohamaru." She greeted and smiled slightly.

"Thanks for studying with Boruto. Here, his worksheets for tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't make more, I was really busy yesterday. This should be enough for him for the study session today." Mr Konohamaru said as he handed Sarada 2 papers.

"It's okay, and thank you for making these for him." Sarada held out both of her hands to recieve the papers politely.

"Thanks again for studying with him." Konohamaru smiled.

Sarada turned away from him and sighed, 'Boruto's improving really fast, but he's far from ready for now, if he had the session tomorrow and do some work tomorrow night, he should be okay, but now he only has enough worksheets for tomorrow's study session... I should probably make him one myself.'

She hurried home and asked for her mom's assistance, you might ask, how did she get Sakura to agree to help her even with Sakura's super busy schedule? Boruto might've forgotten, but Sarada certainly didn't. It was too embarrassing for her to forget. Her Mom singing the 'BoruSara theme song' along with Boruto's mom, who sang shyly.

She told her Mom about what happened, except the part where Boruto failed the test. She also made up some fluff for her mom, according to the plan with Boruto. And now, her mom knows that the worksheet is for Boruto, and secretly thinking that it's a big step towards their future, she agreed to help. 

Though after 5 minutes, she received an urgent call from the hospital, who said there's a patient who needs emergency operation after a car crash. As much as she wants her daughter to end up with Boruto, and she knows that this is a crucial moment in their relationship, she wouldn't sacrifice a person's life just for that. So she rushed back to the hospital.

Sarada sat quietly in her room, thinking about what kind of questions to put in the worksheets.

"Hmm, I think I'll start with easy, then go hard." Sarada said to herself, "Well, since he likes burgers so much, I'll start this thing with burgers. There are 10 burgers..." She typed.

After about an hour, she finished it and started making dinner since she knew her mom would be back soon, and she was.

"Sarada? I'm home!" Sakura called as a creek at the door sounded.

"Oh, welcome home!" Sarada greeted. "How was the surgery?"

"Um.... This person, Jeibi was walking around in the train when it crashed, they told him not to do it repeatedly, but he just- I managed to save his life but he'll be disabled for the rest of his life..." Sakura sighed.

"Don't blame yourself. I know it's mean for me to say this, but it's true that it's his own fault that he didn't sit down when people warned him so many times, and look at other people on the train, they didn't get hurt so badly." Sarada explained and frowned.

"You're right... Anyways, have you finished your worksheet for Boruto yet?" Seeing her mother's frown turn immediately to a smile after mentioning Boruto, she sighed.

"Yeah, I'm done."

"Great! Then that means you'll be late tomorrow right?"

"Yep. Oh, the dinner's ready, you can go wash your hands first, I'll set the table in a sec." Sarada assigned as she got to work.

"My little Sarada has really grown up." Sakura watched in the verge of tears.

"I'm finally done! It took me less time than yesterday! Time to text Sarada again!" Boruto said to himself.

Boruto:
Sarada~
I'm finally done!
It took me less time than yesterday!
Here:
[Photo]

"Sarada, is somebody texting you? Your phone keeps vibrating." Sakura asked, hoping it's not some boy other than Boruto.

"Really? Let me see..." Sarada unlocked her phone.

Sarada: Ok. I'm having dinner now, so I'll check it later.

Boruto: Thanks!

~

How was it? Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading! :D