Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

Everyone in the room have been anticipating the arrival of the TTOT officials and so do I.

Duh! It is a company that other small companies would love to collab with so I am hell-a excited!

"Everyone, make sure everything is settled already. We must make the TTOT CEO see us as a good influencer for future targets." Our CEO said as well nodded and responded with a 'yes, sir'

"Do you think, there will be hot chics entering later?" Jimin whispered at me who is beside me making me laugh.

"As always, all you are looking forward to is some chics and not the CEO of TTOT." I said.

He pouted. "Eh? I do want to see him tho. It's just that he looks quite fat. I prefer muscle toned CEOs like ours." He said making me laugh.

"You're unbelievable." I said while shaking my head.

"I heard that the 'head' in that company is unknown." Yoongi scooted in our conversation.

Me and Jimin nodded our heads. "I tried searching for their head but it always says that they are making that person's identity hidden." I said based on the information that I had.

"What if their head shows up in this meeting as well?" Jimin said earning a smack on his head by Yoongi.

"Pabo-yah, of course their head will attend. He/she is their head." Yoongi said emphasizing the word 'head'

He does have a point...

But the only question I have is why on earth would they keep their head's identity hidden?

"Yah. You guys sound like women gossiping." The three of us turn our head to where that voice was coming from and found Jeongyeon chuckling together with Tzuyu.

"It's not like we aren't allowed to gossip because we are men." Jimin said.

The two women just shook their heads and head to their designated seats while me, Yoongi and Jimin are trying our best to not gossip again because the girls might tease us.

*****

"CEO, the TTOT officials have just entered the building." Manager nim said and everyone heard it and clearly, their bodies are all tensed up now.

"Everyone, act professional. Let them in, now." Our CEO commanded and our manager nodded walking towards the door.

Sooner, the door is opened revealing a not so fat yet not so thin man with a decent suit.

We all stood up and bowed to the CEO of TTOT.

"Welcome Mr. Kang, it is a great pleasure to have such meeting with you and your officials." Our CEO said making Mr. Kang smile and nodded before walking to his seat.

"See? There are so many chics." I elbowed Jimin without looking at him because of what he said.

"Before we start our meeting, I have some important announcement to make." Mr. Kang said making everyone look at him.

"What is it, Mr. Kang?"

"As our new business partners, I guess we shouldn't make such secrets." He started.

"You must know that our new 'head' has their identity hidden?" He asked.

Our CEO nodded. "I did know about that." He agreed.

"So as to complete this big meeting, we must include our 'head'. Also, this person recommended me to try and look at your projects for they had been keeping a close eye on your company."

"Ahh, *chuckles* I must thank your head for seeing the opportunity of our company." Our CEO said with such satisfying smile.

"Without further talks, I would like you guys to meet our head who have been working for us these past 4 years."

4 years?

Suddenly, we heard the door opened and clearly, everyone in our company had their eyes wide open.

There, entered a woman, slim body, long brown wavy hair, a bunny smile wearing a fitted red blouse with a white top inside, and a red fitted jeans, paired with a red tie and at least 2 inches white heels.

But as soon as I met her eyes, my heart instantly start to beat fast.

She still has this effect on me...

"Annyeong, I'm Im Nayeon, TTOT's head. I look forward to our collaboration and that I didn't had a blind eye watching your performances with your projects." She greeted with her signature bunny smile, her cheek bones showing.

Everyone was quiet for a while but then our CEO broke the silence between us.

"Thank you for coming, Nayeon, we assure that you have picked the right company for this collaboration." Clearly on his tone, he sounds like he have been longing for his former head.

I look around and spotted the girls with teary eyes seeing Nayeon now.

She hasn't changed at all...

But I don't know if she has changed her sociality with us.

******

Third person's POV

Throughout the whole meeting, most employee in TTOT have been wondering why the other company looks at their head like she is known in there.

After a few talks with the CEO's, Nayeon stood up signalling it was already her turn to speak.

"Like what Mr. Kang said, our targets in this project are..."

While Nayeon is talking, Jihyo and the girls stares at her happy that they see her all fine and how they missed her.

But aside from them, one couldn't help but stare at her with loving eyes.

Jungkook...

How he cried almost everynight hoping he had the chance to explain to her about what happened that day.

How he missed seeing her smiles, hearing her laughs, feeling her touch...

It almost seem too good to be true for him to see Nayeon all happy and professional in front of his eyes.

And at that exact moment, he kept in mind to go talk to her after this meeting ends and to bring back what had been gone for 4 years and 5 months.

'This time, I'm not letting you go til you will hear me out.'

*****

WAAAAAAAHHHHH I finished chapter 2 already tonight!!!! Huhu, I am so emotional.

Also, what are you feeling right now after reafing the chapter?

Did I sound too professional with the words? HAHAHAHAH I really did my best to really make it seem like this is a real business.

Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter!!!

♡♡♡