Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

"I don't think I'll be able to face them..." I look beside me and found Nayeon with a sad look.

Me and Nayeon are currently in front of her old house where Nini and her Aunt is living for now.

I smiled and grabbed her gand making her look at it.

"I'll stay with you, don't worry. Besides, Nini have been dying to see you since the day you left." I said cheering her up.

Somehow, it worked earning a weak smile from this beautiful girl beside me.

"Thanks, Jungkook." She said making me smile.

"No need to thank me. You might have to get used to me always standing by your side." I said which made her chuckle.

"I guess so. Let's go?" She said and I nodded as we both walked closer to the front door, hand in hand.

As soon as we arrive at the front door, the door suddenly opened revealing Nini in a messy bun while wearing a comfortable outfit carrying a trash bag.

"Ne, auntie- Jungkook oppa? And-" she suddenly stopped talking as soon as she looked at Nayeon's direction.

"Nini-" in a speed of light, Nini is already hugging Nayeon while her tears kept falling down. Nayeon's hand is also been taken away from mine.

"Nayeon unnie! I missed you so much! Auntie!!!! Nayeon unnie us back!!! Come here, ppali!!!!" Nini shouted between sobs at her auntie who was found almost stumbling on the floor, running so fast towards here.

"Nayeon-ah! Where in the hell have you been?! You made all of us worried!!!" Her auntie gave her a tight hug as well.

I look at Nayeon and found her crying, assuming to be the happiness overflowing from her.

"M-mianhe... I missed you guys a lot." Nayeon said while crying.

I smiled while staring at Nayeon who is so happy right now.

I'm glad our paths crossed again... how we all missed her so much...

*****

"So, how did you guys saw each other again?" Nini asked.

Nayeon smiled at her. "Our company had a collab and fortunately, I had to attend so there, we met again." Nayeon explained.

Her aunt chuckled. "I still can't believed that you have been in Korea all the time and we didn't even cross paths." Nayeon chuckled as well.

"Mianhe..." once again, Nini hugged her.

"Promise to never leave us again, arrasseo, Nayeon unnie?" Nini asked while Nayeon hugged her back.

"I promise."

Nayeon's POV

"So, you will still stay at your apartment, unnie?" Nini asked as I nodded.

"You guys can stay here. Don't worry, I'll visit you guys often." I said as they both nodded.

I am glad that they aren't mad at me for leaving them for 4 years. Even I regretted everything...

*****

"Thanks for today, Jungkook. You helped me so much." I said while he held my hand with a smile.

"It's my pleasure. Let's go, I'll drive you to your place." He said as I just nodded.

On the journey, we both talked about anything til I remembered about Gray.

"How is he by the way?" I asked. "Who?" "Gray."

He smiled. "Last night, I told him that I saw you again but he said he will only believe me if you show yourself to him." He said making me chuckle.

"Maybe I should see him. Is he busy tomorrow?" I asked facing him. He shook his head. "But his parent's might fetch him tomorrow evening because the next day, they will have some family vacation"

"I should see him tomorrow afternoon. Also, a vacation does sounds good, it's been so long since I've been to one.." I said and looked outside the window.

"Why don't we take some one week day off and we'll both go to one?" I look at him with a wide smile.

"Jinjja? Don't you have anything to do? Reports?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Aniyo, besides, I would set things aside as long as I'll be with you." He said and gave me a quick glance with a smile before returning his gaze at the road.

I chuckled lightly and look ahead, resting my back on the seat.

"You're too corny, you know that?"

"Effects of love, Nayeon." He said making me blush.

Aish, he talks like I didn't even left him for 4 years!

"Nan molla." I said and he laughed at it.

****

"I'll go inside now." I said with a smile as soon as I reached my apartment.

He smiled and nodded. "Get some good rest. Sweet dreams, jagiya."

My face instantly warmed up after he said the last word.

"Eh? Aish, stop flattering me." I said makingbhim chuckle.

"It looks good on you. Anyways, go inside now. Good night." He said making me smile.

"Good night, Jungkook." I said and turned but then stopped when I forgot something.

"Uh, Jungkook." I faced him again who gave me a raised brow.

"What is it?" He asked.

I smiled and tip toed pressing my lips on his cute cheeks.

"Sweet dreams."

*****

So, I did my best to even write a chapter today.

I'll feel bad if I don't update while I have some free time.

Anyways, hope you guys loved this chapter♡

♡♡♡