Chapter 10

Nayeon's POV

"Nayeon, I finished my report already and I already asked for an early leave today." Trisha said as I smiled at her.

"Early leave? That's new. Where are you going?" I asked.

I then spotted her smiling shyly. "Well, I am gonna have some date with my boyfriend at the amusement park." She said making me squeal.

"Jinjja? WaAaHh~ that's so romantic. Anyways, have fun!" I said as she smiled at me.

"Annyeong~!" She waved goodbye and walked out of my office.

As I stared at her walking away, I couldn't help but feel envious.

Why does everyone around me are already enjoying their love life while I am still here...

Aish! Nan molla! I don't know what's the status of me and Jungkook is. He does call me every night, acts like really my boyfriend but he haven't asked me yet to be his girlfriend.

I am also starting to think if he is hesitating to even do that... maybe he starts to think that he should give me back the pain he felt when he was waiting then I suddenly left.

That won't happen... right?

Just as I kept on thinking about those stuffs, I groaned and held a handful of hair near my scalp.

"WaAaHh~! Why can't he ask me already? If I get sick of waiting, I'll go and court him myself!"

"Who are you gonna court?" I snap my head to the door and found Jacob with a confused face.

"Ah... hehe, how long have you been there?" I asked embarrassed about what I just said a while ago.

"As soon as Trisha left the room. Who were you referring to just now?" He asked as he sit across me.

I sighed and gave him a pout. "I don't know why but, I am getting impatient." I started.

"Of what?" He asked.

"Of Jungkook being so slow. He basically just left me hanging here while I wait for him to ask me to be his girlfriend..." I said but instantly got embarrassed again.

"Something..." I added. He looked at me and smiled.

"So that means you are already planning to give him your 'yes'?" He asked as I just nodded.

"I have thought that this is the right time already." I said but instantly frowned. "But that guy is just... aish! Can I court him instead?" I asked him making him laugh.

"Nayeon, I'm sure he knows this is also the right time for you guys to be together." He said making me look at him with raised brow.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He smiled. "You'll see."

"Right. Jungkook said that after work, you should wait for him outside. He will fetch you." He said and I just nodded assuming that he will drive me home.

"Right, about you and Yire-"

"I'm courting her." I instantly smiled widely when he stopped my sentence.

"Woah~ nice one. Aish, I wish Jungkook was as quick-witted as you are." I said which made him laugh.

"We never know. Also, Yiren told me that you knew since day one that she likes me." He said which made me smiled and nod at him.

"Ne." But then, he pouted. "Then why didn't you tell me?" He whined making me laugh.

"Sometimes Jacob, you shouldn't rely on someone else to tell you that. You have to find out for yourself. You don't know how much self control I had just to not tell you everytime we talk about her. Tho I acted as both your cupid, so you should thank me." I said making him smile.