Chapter 7

Nayeon's POV

"Me."

I turn around and found him.

"See? Someone wants to eat with you. So it's okay for me and Yiren to go now, right?"

Jinjja, I feel like a child who is being dropped to a child care ;-;

And why is he okay with Jungkook eating with me? He always is angry with Jungkook even before he met him.

I sighed and nodded and earned a wide smile from the two.

If you guys won't really end up together, I will really kill you both.

*****

"You didn't have to do that." I told Jungkook once Jacob and Yiren already left.

He smiled. "I also have a reason. Why don't we talk while we eat our lunch?" He asked making me sigh.

"Look, if it's about last night, I'm sorry if I was somehow a little harsh. But jinjja, let's not discuss about the past anymore." I said.

He smiled. "Apology accepted and, fine. Since you wnat that, let's be friend then." He said.

I look at him with raised brow. "Friends?" I asked.

He nodded. "Ne- wait, you're saying you want to be more than friends?" He grinned as my eyes shot wide open as my cheeks started to heat up.

"Aniyo! It's not tha- aish, let's just eat." I said and walked passed him who just chuckled at me.

"Who is with you in here?" Jungkook asked as soon as I started getting a spoonful of rice.

"Yiren and Anna." I said as he nodded. "That guy a while ago, what was his name and what is he to you?" I look at him with a raised eyebrow before chuckling.

"You sound like an interviewer. He is Jacob, he is my closest friend in the company. Nothing more, nothing less." I said making him suddenly smile and nod.

He was about to ask one thing again when my phone suddenly ring catching everyone's attention.

I chuckled and apologized before answering my phone.

"Ne?"

"Nayeon-ah! Mianhe, there's a heavy traffic. I don't think I can make it to lunch with you." He said making me chuckle.

"Gwaenchana Hoseok. I am eating with Jungkook right now." I said catching the attention of the guy eating in front of me.

"Who's that?" Jungkook mouthed. "Hobi." I mouthed back but only to earn a confused face from him.

Looks like I have so mamy things to explain to him later

"Jungkook? You two made up already?" Hoseok asked.

"I guess so. We're friends." I said. "Happy to hear that. Anyways, have a great lunch. Looks like I have many things to explain to Yoongi who is driving." He said making me laugh.

"Same with Jungkook. Annyeong."

I hung up and look at Jungkook who have been waiting. I sighed and gave him a smile.

"Hoseok is the only one among you guys I communicated ever since I left. He became someone who I can always call whenever I needed someone to talk to. Tho he kept on begging me to go back to you guys and make up with y'all. Looks like what he wanted happened already." I said making him smile.

"I already know why." He said making me raise a brow. " 'Why' what?" I asked.

"Why you left..."

I remained silent as I just stare down at my food.

"That girl who said she is my girlfriend? She lied. She was Coleen's best friend. I haven't told you as well but Coleen is my ex-girlfriend. She died in an accident. Her bestfriend's name is Bea. She did confessed that she liked me but only to know that I like someone else... which is you."

"She might have been jealous at first so she did a background check on me tik she end up knowing you. That's why she had found your address and acted like my girlfriend." He said as I continued to look down.

I was the type of person who hated female leads to not let the male leads explain such situations but looks like I became one of those female leads who got carried away with their emotions and left the person they love so much...

"Mianhe" I said and look at him with a sad smile.

He smiled back. "And also, I have something to tell you." I raised a brow. "What is it?"

"Last night? I was the one who brought you to your apartment. I insisted on that friend of yours that I'll bring you there and just to tell me the adress." I widen my eyes by his statement as I chuckled in shock.

"No wonder I was confused that Jacob has an unfamiliar handwriting." I said making him laugh.

"So..."

"We're good?" I look at him with a smile before nodding. "I hate myself now." I scoffed and covered my face with my hands out of embarrassmemt.

"Don't. I guess everyone would've done the same." He said and grabbed my hand that was covering my face, sending tingles down my spine.

As soon as my hands were removed, his eyes were the first to greet mine.

"Now that everything is okay now, should we start over?" He asked making me chuckle.

How can I even say no?

"What are my choices then?" I asked making him grin.

"Yes... or... yes?" I laughed. "Yah I don't have a choice then?" I asked making him smile wide.

"Well, I guess you really have no choice."

The two of us continued talking til the girls, and Jimin joined us.

Them, as well are happy now that I am back with them and so am I.

This might be my most memorable lunch for years.

Just then, Jimin spoke up.

"There is just two more people who have been waiting for you."

*****

How was this chapter guys?

Hehe, did anyone thought it was somehow Hoseok that have been talking with Nayeon all this time?

There will be no plot twists on this book so expect a happy ending :>

Let's let Naykook live peacefully in here ♡

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!

♡♡♡