five

School.... school was something I never thought I would have.

Maybe everything is changing.

I hope it's for the best.

" Don't be nervous, probably everyone is nice." My mother said

" Yeah probably." I said

I stared at the building in front of me before sighing. If someone had told me how big the school building was and it seems like more than two hundred students school here.

" Should I come with you inside?" My mother asked

" It's fine, I think I can handle it." I said while giving her a small smile

She playfully pinched my cheeks before embracing me into a hug.

" Bye honey, have a great day." She said before kissing my cheek.

" Bye mom." I waved at her as she got in her car.

I watched her drive off before facing the building in front of me.

" You can do this." I said to myself as I held my backpack strips tight.

As I entered the class the teacher told me to present myself in front of everyone. I was nervous then suddenly someone said a joke and the whole class started laughing while I stood in front, feeling my anxiety kick in.

" EVERYONE QUIET!" The teacher yelled causing the students to keep quiet" Introduce yourself miss..." She said and everyone's attention was on me.

I held my backpack strips tight and swallowed the lump in my throat.

" H-hello my n-name is Josephine A-Anderson." I stuttered

I was never a fan of being the center of attention nor talking to a lot of people.

" You can sit next to...Letho." The teacher said" Letho raise up your hand."

A girl from the back raised up her hand and smiled at me when we made eye contact.

On my way to my seat I almost tripped and the two girls in front of me laughed. I decided to ignore them and continue walking to my seat.

Once I made it to my seat the girl who I now know as Letho shook my hand and gave me a warm greeting, she even asked me to be her friend.

All I know about her is that she's South African and she moved her with her family.

After the lesson the hallway was crowded, but everyone didn't mind that.

I was walking with Letho to our next class when we saw a fight.

" Just ignore it." Letho said

" But if we do wouldn't one of them get badly injured." I said

" Don't worry about it, you see that guy on top his name is Alaric, his a football player so if you get involved there's no guarantee you would be safe." She said

But, I can't just stand here and watch. I don't like violence.

" Come on let's go." Letho said

Letho' pov

" Come on let's go." I said and turned around" when is your math class?" I asked her but to no response

I turned around and saw her walking to the fight. Didn't I just warn her a second ago.

Josephine pulled  Alaric's shirt and I couldn't watch anymore. I felt bad that I couldn't help her but I couldn't afford to be hated by one of the Woods brothers.

" What the fuck!" I heard someone yell

Josephine's pov

I tried pulling the big guy away but I ended up ripping his shirt.

" What the fuck!" The guy yelled

I stepped away as the guy let the other dude go.

" I-I'm s-so sorry." I said when he looked at me

He looked at his shirt and groaned.

" Fuck." He sweared again" what's your name?" He asked me

" Josephine." I said and then he left