six

"was it true?"

na jaemin just arrived at their usual spot, the rooftop. he immediately asked donghyuck if the rumors were true. the blue haired boy nudged the tan one as he took the seat beside him.

a scoff escaped donghyuck's lips whilst puffing away the smoke. "that i got smashed by a cake in my face? you think i'll let anyone do that?"

jaemin's lips formed a sheepish grin. "unless it goes by the name jung seri— aw!" he groaned when donghyuck stomped on his foot.

donghyuck threw the stick of cigarette on the ground, stepping on it to put it out. he stood up and walked towards the stairs.

"where are you going?" jeno asked him which made him look back.

"jung seri," he simply answered and dashed down the stairs.

mathematics was the least favored subject by donghyuck yet there he was, on his way to the class. he swung the door open making the whole class stop to look at him.

the boy ignored the stares and sat beside renjun who loved the subject. in their group of friends, renjun had the best grades. in fact, he was excellent yet he had his bad habits.

"you came? for her i suppose?" renjun whispered.

donghyuck crossed his arms. "i'm not letting that off. that was just too... much."

"coming from you..." renjun countered. "hyuck, why don't you just leave her alone? i mean you had a small crush on her befor—"

he slammed his fist on the table. "that was before she ruined my hoodie."

"just because of that hoodie?" renjun snickered.

donghyuck turned his head away from renjun to scan the whold room. that's when he noticed that everyone was doing something in their desk. some stupid seat work probably, he told himself.

he glanced at the person behind him that was deeply concentrated on her work. the tanned boy felf a pair of eyes looking at him so he lifts his eyes to search for it.

it was his twin sister. donghyuck raised his brow at her who just ignored him and refocused on her work.

donghyuck placed his chin on top of his hand while the other drums the table. he was getting impatient yet he didn't even know how to get even.

it's not that he can just grab her by the next and punch the hell out of her. he may be rude and all but he doesn't do that to girls. his mother will despise him if he will.

that time have came, jung seri stood up from her seat. her eyes trailed at donghyuck quickly before she walked towards the teacher, handing her work. then she skipped her way back.

it made donghyuck smirk. by the time she was near him, he extended his leg causing for the girl to trip and fall on the floor.

everyone's eyes was on seri. she slowly stood up and held the extended hand nearest to her. she lifted her haed to thank the person but her words faded when she saw that it was renjun.

"you're bleeding!" the boy exclaimed.

seri got her hand on her forehead to check if it was bleeding but no, it was her nose.

renjun quickly excuse themselves to head to the infirmary. he held seri's hand before exiting the room.

dongsook glared at donghyuck who was stilk staring at the doorway. she stood up to smack the back of his head, making the tan boy to snap back from his trance.

"that was not funny at all..." dongsook told him.

donghyuck clicked his tongue. "i wasn't trying to be funny." then he exited the room and let his legs drag him to where it wants to... maybe, to the infirmary.