Sunrises on The Lake

It was a peaceful morning out on the lake, the cool breeze cooling you in the somewhat lukewarm water. The water eased around you as you floated on it. (You are wearing a black bikini.) The birds chirped and flew above you, some floating on the other side of the lake. The waterfall beautifully streamed down the side of the cliff and into the water, and it was surprisingly not loud. A fluffy-looking cloud sat at the bottom of it, the result of the water dropping suddenly into the water below.
The sunrise filled the sky with orange, yellow, and pink hues that were very bold in color, streaming across the sky. You were always an early riser, more so to see the sunrise. A few streaks of light clouds that were barely visible sat on the sky also, the soft breeze drifting them on their way across earth.
A splash disrupted you from your thoughts, but you brushed it off as one of the geese going under the water on the other side of the lake. The trees swayed slightly atop the cliff, it's pines reaching the water and floating. A couple of deer's had came by earlier to get a drink from the lake, their brown and white fur camouflaging them into the trees and sometimes the long grass. Their large doe eyes were a dark brown, almost black.
You looked straight up into the sky and closed your eyes, loving the smooth whistle of the wind. It's times like these you'd enjoy.
Cold arms wrapped around you, enveloping you in a hug. "Hello, love." Dark said.
You smiled and opened your eyes, staring back at him. "Hi, Dark."
"I see your enjoying your morning." He spoke, pulling you closer.
Your wrapped your legs around his waist and hugged him as he hugged you. "I am." You responded.
You both stayed like that for a moment, hugging each other and enjoying each other's embrace. You slowly pulled back and over looked his face. You traced your finger across his jaw, his eyes fluttering shut as he leaned into your touch. You gently pulled his head to your chest, his forehead just below your collarbone. You ran your fingers through his black hair, which was unexpectedly not wet, but was rather fluffy. A throaty purr came from him, his chest vibrating while doing so. Dark's breathing was soft, his hot breath tickling your skin as the water moved softly in waves around you. He removed his head from your chest and opened his eyes, staring at you. His eyes traveled down to your lips and back up to your E/C eyes. He leaned in towards you steadily, and you just about met him halfway when two of the geese started fighting, making you turn your head at the noise, Dark kissing your cheek. His eyes opened, looking at you confused. You looked at him and laughed, looking down and shaking your head. "Sorry, I got distracted by the geese." You apologized.
He looked over at the geese who now had stopped fighting, separating from each other. He growled softly and set you down into the water. "I'll be right back.." he said, now swimming in the direction of the geese.
"Those poor geese.." You said to yourself, knowing what he was about to do.
He swam faster when he got towards the geese, scaring them away as they tried to get away. He almost caught one's leg with his hand but it got away just in time. You laughed at his reaction when he swam back over to you. You decided to play with him and turned around quickly, swimming away from him and towards the waterfall as fast as you could. You heard him laugh behind you as he began to gain on you.
You luckily made it under the waterfall and waited for him to show. But he never did.
Your eyebrows furrowed and you began to swim forward, but a pair of arms caught your waist and put you against their chest. You looked up to see Dark. "Gotcha." He whispered in your ear.
"Oh, what will I ever do to escape this beast!" You exclaimed.
"Beast?" He chuckled.
"Oh darling, I'm no beast." He said.
"You're right. Your a big teddy bear."
"Oh is that so?"
"That's correct."
"Well then I guess you wouldn't mind me doing this, would you?"
He turned you around so you were facing him and enveloped you in a bone crushing hug. You tried your best to laugh and push yourself away from his bone crushing hug, but he wouldn't budge. "Alright, alright, I get it, your not a teddy bear." You laughed.
"Then what am I?" Dark questioned, releasing you.
You looked up at him and tilted your head, smiling. "You are whatever you want to be. But in my eyes, you are everything." You replied.
He hummed and took in your words. "I could say the same about you. You are everything to me and I wouldn't have it any other way.." He voiced.
"Huh? What's that? I can't hear you over the waterfall!" You stated, motioning to the waterfall.
He laughed, looking at you. "Cmere you."
He said, pulling you closer.
You let him pull you closer, your chests touching. "Your irresistible, you know that?" He expressed, gazing into your eyes and tilting his head.
"So are you.." You answered, looking into his eyes.
"I know." Dark snickered.
"Ha ha, your very funny."
"Tell me something I don't already know."
You grinned and put your head on his chest, hugging him. He hugged you back in a big bear hug, welcoming you into his warm embrace. "Your a big softie." You spoke, looking up at him.
He looked down and smiled at you. "I won't stand for such false accusations." Dark responded.
"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" You challenged.
"This." He leaned in towards you.
You swerved to the side right before he kissed you. You laughed, "Better luck next time."
Dark opened his eyes to look at you, his eyes challenging. "I'll give you 10 seconds to run away before I catch you." He growled playfully, releasing you.
"10. ." He started counting, watching you.
You swam to the rock that was behind the both of you and scrambled up it. "7.."
"Hey! Your skipping numbers!" You said.
"5. ."
"Oh you-" You cut yourself off and ran into the cave, running towards the second waterfall located inside it. The dark grey walls were illuminated by shining crystals, the colors varying from Orange, Blue, and Red. You reached the waterfall and ran through, hiding behind the rock inside there. "Ready or not, here I come.." He voiced, already inside the cave.
You could hear his steps as he made his way through the cave, looking places. He came to the waterfall and walked through, coming to search behind the rock. You quickly moved along the other side of the rock as he padded around it. When you came face to face with the opening, you booked it. "Hey!" He shouted playfully, chasing after you quickly.
A laugh escaped you as you exited the cave, sliding down the rock and diving into the water, swimming as fast as you can. You swam under the waterfall as you heard a splash from behind you. He was catching up to you as you made it to the shore, getting out of the water as fast as you could. But arms snaked around your waist and pulled you back into the water, pulling you against a chest. You laughed and looked up at him as he treaded through the water, standing in the middle of the lake with you in his arms. He turned you around and you hopped up, him grabbing your legs to hold you up against him. Dark stared at you, his chest rising up and down slowly. He tilted his head and stared at you, his deep brown eyes locked into your E/C eyes. He steadily leaned in towards you, his face stopping right before your's. "You aren't going to turn away this time, are you?" He asked, his hot breath fanning over your face.
"Not this time."
"Good." He spoke.
He connected his lips with your's, fireworks erupting inside your stomach. Your lips moved in sync as his grip on you tightened. Your hands found his hair and ran through it, tugging on it, emitting deep animalistic growls from him. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he started moving through the water, eventually ending up on the shore. He placed you onto the sand as he hovered above you, both of his hands on either side of your head, your legs locked around his waist.
You both broke apart for air, you keeping your eyes closed and leaning your head back onto the yellow sand. You released your legs from his waist and he fell beside you. You turned your head to look at him, opening your eyes. Your faces were inches apart, your breaths fanning each other's faces.
"We should do this more often." Dark said, his voice deep.
"We really should." You agreed.

Darkiplier.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें