Two

Peter's POV:

I couldn't believe it there's two of me.... and they are completely different we look nothing alike.... it's crazy and their lives are so different than mine.... do they even have a Taylor or a ned in their universe.....

Ned: "Dude that's crazy I knew that other universes were a thing but that's so wild."

Taylor: "Yeah I agree how you holding up partner? This must be crazy for you."

Me: "I'm ok. This is just a lot of pressure for us so many villains to face."

Taylor: "Hey you got me ok? We'll be fine plus we got this!"

She summoned Thor's hammer.

Ned: "So bad ass."

Thor appeared.

Thor: "Little one?"

Taylor: "Yes?"

Thor: "Keep the hammer alright?"

Taylor: "Thanks!"

Thor vanished.

Me: "Alright at least we have the hammer."

Amy: "You just gonna carry that around school?"

Taylor: "Yep."

Ned: "Badass."

Me: "Happy just texted. Nick wants us training with the other Peter's."

Taylor: "Let's roll!"

Amy: "You're just content with her leaving?"

Ned: "She always comes back."

Amy: "I trust Taylor I do... it's just her and Peter have been spending a lot of time together."

Ned: "Peter's in love with you. I secretly have sleepovers with Taylor she knows Bucky dosen't anyway don't worry."

••• At training•••

Taylor: "Ooo the green goblins son is kind of cute!"

Me: "Taylor!"

Peter T: "Don't be fooled even though he was my best friend he's evil now..."

Taylor: "Ned has my heart you know this."

Me: "I do and I'm glad."

Peter A: "Both of you are getting distracted."

Taylor: "Sorry."

Me: "Yeah sorry."

Peter T: "They're kids. We forgive you. When we started this job we were kids too."

Me: "Does it ever get easier?"

Peter A: "No you loose people along the way but it'll be worth it."

Taylor: "Hey I gotta go date night with ned I'll see you later partner."

Me: "Later!"

Taylor walked out and Amy walked in.

Peter A: "This looks like it's our que to go."

Peter T: "Later other Peter."

They both left and I looked at Amy she seemed upset.

Me: "What's up?"

Amy: "It's just I know you love me.... but you've been spending a lot of time with Taylor and it's just I know your mission partners but calling each other partner all the time is annoying!"

Me: "But we're partners...."

Amy: "I know it's just I don't know."

Me: "I'm going through a lot right now... Taylor and I are under a lot of pressure right now there's two me's running around and all of their villains came with them.... Amy I love you you've gotta trust me... I gotta go I have to figure out how to send them all back."