Five

Peter's POV:

I was at school but I had sense we weren't going to be there long Taylor came up to Amy holding a box I was confused are they not friends anymore?! Just because Amy and I aren't seeing eye to eye anymore I don't want them to stop being friends..... they get it each other.

Taylor: "Hey."

Amy: "Hey."

Taylor: "I've just felt so awful the past few days knowing I hurt you.... you're my best friend I never wanna hurt you."

Amy: "Aw Taylor you could never hurt me it's not your fault my boyfriend is a dumbass."

Taylor: "Well I got you a new pair of headphones I know how much music means to you and your family."

Amy: "Aw you didn't have to do that but thank you Taylor you have no idea how much this means to me!"

Taylor: "We good?"

Amy: "We're always good."

Me: "Yay!! My favorite girls are friends."

Taylor: "Shut up."

Ned: "She got you there."

Taylor: "I always do my love."

Me: "Hey mission partner my spidey senses are tingling."

Taylor: "You mean the Peter tingle? Anyways yeah somethings off we gotta go cover for us?"

Ned: "Absolutely go go!"

We suited up and Taylor summoned Thor's hammer to our surprise all of Peter's villains were there teamed up the Peter with green goblin in his universe which we had one too it was flash but his wasn't nearly as cool as these ones but anyways off topic.... once we defeated them all they all got sent back and we had to say goodbye to that Peter as well.

Peter T: "Wish I could stay and help but duty calls plus my wife is probably worried sick."

Taylor: "Stay Cool."

Peter T: "You too."

Taylor: "Don't do anymore dancing."

Peter T: "Wouldn't dream of it also Peter?"

Me: "Yeah?"

Peter T: "Don't stress out about you and Amy it'll work out in the end I promise. MJ and I did a lot of fighting before we finally ended up together."

Me: "Thanks it's been real who knows maybe our paths will cross again?"

Peter T: "You never know."

He vanished and went back to his universe now we were left with just one other Peter Parker the longer he stayed the worse he'd feel since he didn't belong here.

Nick: "Now we just gotta send this one home with all of his villains I know if anybody can do it it's you two don't let me down."

Taylor: "Aw wouldn't dream of it big guy."

Nick: "Rogers do not mock me."

Taylor: "Sorry."