The Phone

"So what's a phone?" Said Sirius leaning on. The back of my chair and making me jump half out my skin in shock. "Jesus Sirius, you scared the living daylights out of me." I exclaimed
"Sorry" he responded apologetically and gave me the big puppy dog eyes and I couldn't stay mad at him. Huffing I pulled my phone out of my pocket. It was nothing special just an iPhone six.

Sirius, now sat on the arm of the chair, stared at in bewilderment. Reaching out a tentative hand he poked at the screen. It lit up and he withdrew so fast he fell of his leech and sprawled in the floor. "What kind of sorcery is that?" He asked in shock. A giggled  "It's not sorcery it's technology." I replied. I unlocked the phone and went into settings. Curious, Sirius was back on the arm of the armchair. " Give me your thumb." I said.
"Huh." He responded warily. "Don't be a baby I said grabbing his thumb and continuously pressing it against the home button until his finger print was recognised. "Now you can unlock my phone."

Cautiously Sirius pressed the home button and the screen changed. He looked at all the little icons. He tapped randomly and opened tik tok. I scrolled through the videos watching his eyes grow wide as saucers. Five minutes later and he was spluttering at the screen as we had accidentally arrived on kinktok. We had already been through booktok, cosplayers, we took an accidental detour to straight tik tok on one point and had even been to bi pirate tik tok. I set down the phone and looked at Sirius.

"I want one." He announced. I laughed.
"Well I have a potions essay due so you can use mine for now." And handed him the phone. He stared at me for a second before flinging his arms around me and practically ending up in my lap. I heard a wolf whistle from across the common room and immediately knew it was James. I flipped the smirking boy the bird as Sirius pulled himself off me. "I love you." He said overjoyed and raced across to show James his shiny new toy. Lily sighed exasperatedly and I began my potions essay with slightly pinker cheeks than before.