Chapter Three

My Escort Back

Bill

When Dipper looks at me I can't help but blush. I mean look at him, with his deep brown eyes and his fluffy chestnut brown hair. Yes, I know I'm not supposed to fall in love with mortals let alone have any feelings like the ones I have for Dipper. But, hell, I'm a demon! I can do whatever I want!

Breaking the silence I say with my usual exaggerated charm "You don't who I am Pine Tree?? It's your old friend Bill Cipher!"

Dipper stared at me as if I had two heads, which I could do with magic if I wanted to. Then his amazement suddenly flooded with anger.

"You! I don't want to see your face again and I certainly do not want to make any more deals with you!" he shouts at me.

He turns and starts to walk the wrong way again as I follow, hovering beside him.

"Hey, cutie, you realize you're going the wrong way again right?"

All I get in response is a grunt and Dipper starts to slow down. He trudges to an uprooted tree and sits on top of it. I stare at him taking in the beautiful image of my crush. He stares down at his shoes taking glances every few seconds. Dipper frowns.

"Seriously what do you want, Bill?" he asks.

"Hmm, nothing much.." I purred playfully. 

I ruffle his hair a little and admire how soft it is. Pink blush dusts his cheeks and nose and he looks down at his shoes.

"I haven't seen you since you were twelve Pine Tree! I can't believe you don't know what I want!" I say.

Dipper looks up at me questioningly. I lean in more so we are practically nose to nose and his blush grows darker.

I smile and put my finger on the bottom of his chin and say slowly "What I want is you."

Dipper

Wait, what did he say? Does he like me in that kind of way?! I can't believe this is happening... how did this happen? I just want to leave here, I want to be back home. This is probably a dream just a dream.

"Did you forget I can read minds, Dip? I can assure you this is not a dream." Bill says.

Oh no, I'm hopeless and lost and confused. I just want to go home. Being the emotional dweeb I am I start tearing up. It's bad enough the annoying demon can read my every thought now I was crying in front of him. I look up at his eyes and expected him to be laughing at me. Instead, his intense stare softens.. he looks sorry for me.

"I think it's about time we get you home eh?" He sighs offering me his arm.

Exhausted and probably not thinking straight I took it. We start walking and we arrive back into the clearing where the Mystery Shack stood. He walks me up to the steps and looks down at me. He gently touches my cheek and bends down to whisper in my ear.

"Will you be mine Dipper Pines?"

My face heats up at the statement as he pulls away and starts walking in the other direction. He looks back over his shoulder, "I'll see you soon, Pine Tree! Soon!" he says winking.

He then teleports to wherever he calls home in a puff of pitch-black smoke. I cough and stare at the empty spot where he was standing.

Will you be mine Dipper Pines?

That line keeps replaying in my head like a catchy song. I trudge up the steps and open the door making my way to my room. I go up the stairs and enter my room, not even bothering to take off the clothes.

The image of Bill blushing pops into my head, along with many others from earlier as I drift off to sleep with a smile on my face.