Chapter 4

The next morning came. The eight boys gathered at the kitchen to have their breakfast. They still have a school for today and they have to prepare for it.

"Yunho, Mingi, it's your turn to call her," said Hongjoong pertaining to you.

"Alright, c'mon, Mingi!"

"Wha~t?! But I just got down!" Mingi couldn't complain anymore when Yunho dragged him upstairs. A groan escape from his lips as he climb up.

"Miss Lee is scary, isn't she?" Mingi started a conversation as they walk towards your room.

"You're scared of her?" Yunho teased Mingi which was a success as the latter replied with a loud "NO!"

"It's just, the way she act last night, it feels like she's closing her heart to everyone," Mingi added.

Yunho agreed to him. "And it seems like we're back to square one." He sighed. "All the hardships yesterday, gone! And it's because we're too much."

"Yep."

When the two reach the front of your door, they knock on it.

"Miss Lee," Yunho called but there was no response. Of course, knowing you, you won't respond that quickly. "Miss Lee." Still, no response.

"Lemme try." Mingi knocked on the door after Yunho took a few steps back. "Might as well cover your your ears."

Yunho followed Mingi's warning and covered his ears. He knew exactly what will Mingi do.

"Miss Lee! Miss Lee! Miss LEEEE!"

The two were expecting that you will open the door with a grumpy, irritated facade. Mingi's objective was to annoy you so you would open the door. But after all that annoying noises, there's still no response from you.

"I think we should tell this to Hongjoong-hyung," Yunho suggests to which Mingi nod in agreement.

They're feeling something's wrong that made Yunho worried. Anyone will surely be annoyed when Mingi yells like that. But you unexpectedly didn't. If you're sleeping, you should be awakened from the noises he made. That's what Mingi would always do to wake the others.

When the two reach the kitchen, the look for the two oldest.

"Hongjoong-hyung, Seonghwa-hyung," Yunho called the two.

"Yes?"

"She's not responding," said Mingi.

"What do you mean?" Hongjoong asked, baffled with what Mingi Just said.

"You heard ng yelling right?" Yunho asked.

"We're actually annoyed," Yeosang said as he enter the scene.

"At least warn us, hyung," Jongho butted in.

Mingi apologised then continue explaining. "Sorry! Anyways she didn't open the door. Or even complain."

Silence suddenly ruled, all of them absorbing what Mingi announced.

"What?" Seonghwa finally broke it.

"No response from her or anything at all," said Yunho.

"San, check the shoe rack! Check her shoes!" Hongjoong told to the younger one after an idea build up in his mind.

"On it!" San rushed to the front door to where the shoe rack is.

"Oh goodness!" Seonghwa started growing worried. "Please don't tell me she—"