Chapter 5

After the incident at lunch, they didn't talk to you. They didn't try to communicate with you at all. They just let you with whatever you want. Which you find great!

First, you don't want to be attached to them that's why it's better this way. Second, they're annoying as heck. So this, this is a lot better. Lesser communication, or better, no communication at all.

Although they still feel welcome to your house despite the event. The boys thought it would be better if they take small steps. Unlike what they did the first day. They jumped already without knowing what they'll face. And now, they're back to square one.

They're mad at you for your attitude certainly. They're worried sick for you, knowing what Honey's capable of. And you just ignore them? Acting as if they don't exist? Who wouldn't be mad?

Even so, they won't let you starve. The boys still cares for you.

Jongho and Yeosang were the ones assigned to call you down this time. But after what happened, it might be awkward to eat in one table. That's why the two are walking, Jongho holding a tray of food towards your room.

"Hyung, don't you think it's better if get to talk to her?" Jongho asked.

"I think she needs space," answered Yeosang, staring straightly. "It's not easy welcoming strangers in your life, especially in her case. We shouldn't push ourselves too much to her. Look what happened."

"Right..."

When the two got in front of your door, Jongho knocks.

"Miss Lee, we brought you dinner. Eat them while they're still hot." Jongho's a bit nervous but he managed to say the words he practiced as they walk earlier.

"We'll leave it here," said Yeosang.

After Jongho sets the tray down, the two started walking away. But time after time, they would lay a gaze on the tray, checking if you're gonna pick it up or not.

Inside the room, you're contemplating. You are clearly aware that what you did was inappropriate. They were just trying to keep you safe! And that's the contrary of what you want!

You don't want to be safe. You want to die.

And what you did earlier is just a way not to get attached to them. Making them mad made a huge gap between you and the boys.

Well, that's what you thought. But look, they even made dinner for you.

You stare at the door, knowing that behind it is the food they prepare.

"The food might spoil if I didn't eat it..." you tell to no one.

Your feet drags you towards the door. You hold the cold knob and turn it. The door opened slowly, earning a creaking noise in a low volume. No face greeted you. Only the foods on the tray.

You turn your head from left to right to check if anyone is there. But you see not even a silhouette. You pick up the tray and head inside, silently closing the door behind you.

You place the tray on the study table and examine what's on it. There's a bowl of bulgogi, a glass of water, an apple, and a paper. You take the yellow piece of paper and read what's on it.

"We noticed how you loved Seonghwa-hyung's bulgogi so he decided to make one tonight for you.

Enjoy the meal! Finish it all!

~ Jung Wooyoung"

"He's mad at me but still made a dish I enjoyed?" you ask to no one. You shake your head and brush off the thought. You're not that easy to get.