Chapter 6

Everyone run to you to check how you are but you're unconscious.

"Miss Lee?" Yeosang rush to your side and tried to wake you up by shaking your body. But you aren't responding.

"Miss Lee? Hey wake up." This time, it was your professor who check on you. He taps your cheek for a response but there was none.

"Oh my gosh. I... I'm sorry..." Honey was stuck to where she was standing until now.

"Bring her to the clinic immediately!" Panic is all over the professor's voice.

Mingi snakes his arms around you and lift you up bridal style. He run inside with the others but not Jongho, Wooyoung, and Yeosang.

"I'm so sorry!" Honey shouted while you're being run inside.

"What did you do, Miss Jeon?" Wooyoung asked her.

"I did nothing!"

"But you're the one who attacked. It was your control whether you'll spike it with so much force or the only needed," Jongho pointed out.

"I told you, I did nothing!" Honey's eyes are tearing up. She keeps muttering inside her head that it wasn't her fault. That she didn't mean to do that to you. "It wasn't me, I swear!"

"Then who's fault was it? The ball just fly on its own?" Yeosang asked.

"Gentlemen, please." The professor meddle. "Let Miss Jeon tell us her side." And that cause silence around. The professor told the students to go back to the classroom which they obey without a second thought.

"It wasn't me..." She burst out in tears. Her hands reach for her face and cover it. This time, she isn't acting. Honey doesn't like the feeling of being blamed by the thing she didn't commit. "It was a voice. Yes right, the voice!"

"The what?" Wooyoung asked in confusion.

"The voice! I don't know who owns it but it whispered something in my ear. The voice was the one who you should blame! It provoked me to hit the ball hard to Y/N! It's the voice's fault!"

"I thought you're smart Miss Jeon." Yeosang sounded disappointed. "Next time when you're going to make an excuse, make sure it's believable."

"But, but it's true! It was the voices who provoked me!"

"Miss Jeon—" The professor tried to call Honey but she cut him off.

"No sir! It's not my fault! I shouldn't be blamed!"

"Sir?" Jongho raises his right hand, calling their professor's attention which he acknowledge.

"Yes Mr. Choi?"

"I think Miss Jeon should also go to the clinic. She's probably tired from playing and never asked for a sub throughout the game. I think she's exhausted," Jongho told the old lad.

"I was thinking the same, sir," Wooyoung seconded.

"We'll check on Miss Lee." Yeosang drag the two inside and head to the clinic, not giving Honey a glance.

While the professor asked two of his students to go with him and help Honey on her way to the clinic. Once they arrived, the nurse asked her to first take a seat as you need an immediate care.

"How is she?" the professor asked the boys.

"I can't say she's good, sir." It was Hongjoong who answered him. "She had a head injury and an ankle injury. The nurse gave her a first aid and Seonghwa already called an ambulance."

As if on cue, Seonghwa entered the clinic, almost breathless. "The ambulance is on its way."

The professor nod then watch you being treated with ice pack. Honey was also watching in the distance. While in deep thought, she did not notice two figures beside her.